Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Wishy

What do you want to see happen?

Am I not active enough?

The commission on scripts is insanely low.

it's not that your not active enough, it's more the fact that the community is in it's early stages and has very few active members and needs someone who can dedicate allot of there time and effort into it without being distracted by anything else. 

where does everel stand in terms of development because he's very rarely on the forums

A better, more efficient updater leading to quicker updates/more hooks/a more fleshed out API. Right now, there is so much potential with Game.getSettings() that could be utilized to make an API for Prayer and nobody's really capitalized on it yet (as in adding it to the official Parabot). I made one for personal use on the Ikov server and it works perfectly, it didn't even take that long to make. The values vary from server to server, so that might cause a problem (see: Bank.class).

Removal of the market section. I've always been against this and with the recent events, it's only pushed me more for the removal.

More script tutorials. This lies more on the community (including the Script Writer group). It'd be nice to see more people try to make scripts the correct way. Higher-quality scripts could also go with this.

Monthly blog things would be really interesting. Just to see what is going on with Parabot that month, what Script Writers have been talking about doing, any big news regarding supported servers.

Private scripts added to BDN where only people with access can see. This would make it a lot better to hide scripts from the mods that roam these forums and to keep methods safe.

I agree with everyhting your saying, Except from the Market part. I dont think it should be removed. I think it should be changed.

Where there should be set requirements to post within there. And topics should have to be approved before theyre posted

A better, more efficient updater leading to quicker updates/more hooks/a more fleshed out API. Right now, there is so much potential with Game.getSettings() that could be utilized to make an API for Prayer and nobody's really capitalized on it yet (as in adding it to the official Parabot). I made one for personal use on the Ikov server and it works perfectly, it didn't even take that long to make. The values vary from server to server, so that might cause a problem (see: Bank.class).

Removal of the market section. I've always been against this and with the recent events, it's only pushed me more for the removal.

More script tutorials. This lies more on the community (including the Script Writer group). It'd be nice to see more people try to make scripts the correct way. Higher-quality scripts could also go with this.

Monthly blog things would be really interesting. Just to see what is going on with Parabot that month, what Script Writers have been talking about doing, any big news regarding supported servers.

Private scripts added to BDN where only people with access can see. This would make it a lot better to hide scripts from the mods that roam these forums and to keep methods safe.

customisable script slots where suggested ages ago but nothing's been done about them

• dynamic script signatures
  • An active admin
  • A verified youtube channel People can actually utilize
  • More script writers
  • Less immature behaviour on the forums
  • Wider selection of free and payed scripts
  • A more active marketplace
  • Less dickheads (botterino)
  • The downfall of soulsplit
  • Less commission to parabot on script sales
  • More people buying vip/sponsor
  • More vip scripts
  • Up-to-date providers
  • More hooks such as duel arena and items wielded
  • A complete re-organizations of the tutorials section (loads are outdated)

•  

1 - Almost done.

2 - Sorta, the vacation broke it.

3 - Nope.

4 - Agrodon, Capslock and many others helping (even the non-sw)

5 - I am trying

6 - Sorta.

7 - Probemas/Goldstop joined in =p

8 - No fuck off

9 - REST IN PEPPERONI PIM 

10 - Same.

11 - Yes!

12 - Yes!

13 - Yes for the ones we have.

14 - Sorta.

15 - Nope.

1 - Almost done.

2 - Sorta, the vacation broke it.

3 - Nope.

4 - Agrodon, Capslock and many others helping (even the non-sw)

5 - I am trying

6 - Sorta.

7 - Probemas/Goldstop joined in =p

8 - No fuck off

9 - REST IN PEPPERONI PIM 

10 - Same.

11 - Yes!

12 - Yes!

13 - Yes for the ones we have.

14 - Sorta.

15 - Nope.

fk off jew boy

3 hours ago, Sergyyg said:

Can I contact admin??
I'ts important.
Thank.

Могу я связаться с админом ??
Речь идет о рекламе на вашем сайте.
С уважением.

You can join Slack; https://join.slack.com/t/parabot/shared_invite/zt-804z2kfr-XyXc_nLUMBZX7RIH3f834Q

Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://sfilm.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?
Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

Доброго времени суток .
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным. Хочу приобрести рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $1500 в месяц. Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего сайта https://sfilm.by/ - он не будет противоречить тематике?
Спасибо! Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]