Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
Wishy

Banned on Any Server? Look Here

Question

Are you banned on a server that you used to play? 

Want to know how to bypass it?

Look no further.

Three types of bans can occur

1. IP Ban

2. MAC Ban

3. UUID Ban

Now what are these bans?

1. IP Ban - This is a ban to your own IP.

2. MAC Ban- This is a ban issued to the MAC Address of your PC/Laptop.

3. UUID Ban - This is a ban that is stored within your Registry's. 

The three types of bans can be bypassed by anyone. BUT COMPLETE THESE STEPS BEFORE SELECTING THE SERVER

How to pass the IP ban;

First of all you want to find yourself a working Proxy. http://www.socks-proxy.net/ and Hidemyass are some of my favorites. PLEASE NOTE! NOT ALL OF THESE WORK WITH SOME SERVERS!! 

So we want to change the IP provided within the Parabot Client. So, first of all, Open Parabot, Go to File>Network and a box like this will appear;

5quPVVo.png

So thats the Network Box. It all looks a little funny doesnt it?

The Proxy type. This can be either; HTTP, SOCKS4 or SOCKS5.

You can find out the proxy type when you find one. Like so;

grJ6xxr.png

So all you want to do is; Find the IP you want and copy and paste that into the "PROXY HOST" Box.

Then place the Port number into the "PROXY PORT" Box.

And in the very first drop down menu, select the proxy type.

Then Submit.

Youll see this once youve done that Gpz6uBE.png

However if you enter a Proxy thats not compatible with a server another message will pop up. All you do is try another proxy.

How to bypass the MAC ban.

So this step is just like the IP one. Except you dont have to Search for a proxy. Once again Open Parabot. Go to File>Network and within that window youll see the MAC 

5quPVVo.png

All you do is hit random ones in the "MAC" section, Hit submit and your ready to go.

How to Bypass the UUID Ban.

This ban is the biggest pain ever. If you dont know what your doing you can cock up. But theres an easy way.

The first thing you want to do is download Sandboxie.

This can be downloaded here http://www.sandboxie.com/

Once that downloads youll get this little Icon in one of the following places; Desktop, Disktray or Start Menu. g4Kjy4i.png

So next you want to run that. And youll see this;

MEKJVpu.png

Now you want to run your Parabot Client through Sandboxie.

How to do this, is to Drag the client over into the Sandboxie window and allow it to run. 

Next what to do is to download HotspotShield or Cyberghost VPN's. You should then run either one of these (changes your IP) then log into the client and choose the server.

Sandboxie creates a whole new Area for Registry keys. So all previous UUID bans just vanish as new Keys are created.

And that Parabot members is how to Bypass the 3 ban types.

21 answers to this question

This may be the most useful guide on the forums. Rep for you! Thank you!

Wewt!

would sandbox work for grinderscape uuid ban if I work the grinderscape client with it?

It should

I have tried numerous (10) times to get this to work. I am thinking I am some sort of special case or something lol. First off, my client is acting really funny. ( I have redownloaded ) It (without configuring network settings) tells me on pkhonor as well as ikov, that my account has been disabled. (Even if it is a new account.) I then open up their jar files to play, and i can log onto any account NO PROBLEMO. I have tried using a proxy and it does in fact help a wee bit. I am able to see "Connecting to server..." and then it freezes the client. I am on Linux 17 Rebecca. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I recently switched operating systems. What concerns me is that the .jar clients for ikov and pkhonor both work fine, but the parabot one does not. If anyone has insight to my issue please message me or quote this so I can see your response. Thank you so much :)

I was banned on Zamorak and i did exactly what step 3 said. I then connected to my VPN (Private internet access) and it still said i was UID banned. I tried to make new accounts but it still said i was UID banned. Any thoughts?

Edited by GrannyPantie

10 hours ago, GrannyPantie said:

I was banned on Zamorak and i did exactly what step 3 said. I then connected to my VPN (Private internet access) and it still said i was UID banned. I tried to make new accounts but it still said i was UID banned. Any thoughts?

Vps

Hi Guyz

I hope that someone can solve my problem 

i changed my ip and mac address and Hwid but not worked 

just one thing that i didnt test was registery because i dont know what is the name of registery and where can i find in registery root 

if can someone solve my problem message me....$$

My Gmail: [email protected]

none of the proxies work, so i have been trying to use cyberghost simply to bypass an ip ban? for some reason when i use cyberghost, my ip changes but this particular webclient (ikov) wont load? it only laods when i disable the vpn?