Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

Premium script moderators

In the next few days you will be able to apply yourself as a premium script moderators.
A premium script moderator is a moderator to test every premium script. 

We're striving to have a BDN with only working scripts, whereas this step towards fulfillment is one of them.

These moderators get the ability to add premium scripts to their script selector, they should then test the script for every function and report working and non working scripts. We will then process these result and contact the script writer to fix these issues within 7 days. 
If the script writer does not fix his or her script within 3 days, the script will be removed and the revenue of that script from that script writer will not be given as punishment. If this occurs multiple times, the script writer will be demoted.

This thread will be updated with a link to the apply page when it's available, stay tuned!

If you've any questions or concerns, feel free to reply on this topic!

Sincerely,
JKetelaar

Does this mean a change in refund rules? Since Revenue and the time limit are both 7 days, shouldn't the refund period of broken scripts be extended to 7 days as well? (maybe with the rule of the scripts being broken for at least x days, say 5?)

Does this mean a change in refund rules? Since Revenue and the time limit are both 7 days, shouldn't the refund period of broken scripts be extended to 7 days as well? (maybe with the rule of the scripts being broken for at least x days, say 5?)

​Users can report broken scripts within 48 hours to get a refund. 

Do the premium script moderators inspect the code or just test?

​No Java gets to this point

In the next few days you will be able to apply yourself as a premium script moderators.
A premium script moderator is a moderator to test every premium script. 

We're striving to have a BDN with only working scripts, whereas this step towards fulfillment is one of them.

These moderators get the ability to add premium scripts to their script selector, they should then test the script for every function and report working and non working scripts. We will then process these result and contact the script writer to fix these issues within 7 days. 
If the script writer does not fix his or her script within 7 days, the script will be removed and the revenue of that script from that script writer will not be given as punishment. If this occurs multiple times, the script writer will be demoted.

This thread will be updated with a link to the apply page when it's available, stay tuned!

If you've any questions or concerns, feel free to reply on this topic!

Sincerely,
JKetelaar

​While I never quite imagined a system like this, I think this is perfect. It will also create an increase in trusted feedback as far as the script living up to it's promises. Wonderful update, definitely looking forward to it.

Very nice, good to see quality being forced upon premium scripts :)

Do the premium script moderators inspect the code or just test?

thx

Thank you! 

I'll apply myself :) This is great!

​While I never quite imagined a system like this, I think this is perfect. It will also create an increase in trusted feedback as far as the script living up to it's promises. Wonderful update, definitely looking forward to it.

This is a great system that will hopefully clear up some of the issues of dysfunctional premium scripts.

Awesome can't wait to apply, sick of seeing some scripts having some small bugs.

https://www.parabot.org/community/topic/13000-how-to-apply-for-premium-script-tester/