Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
papachoa

[Ikov] Unbanning service

Basically I am willing to get most accounts unbanned. If you were banned for botting, RWT, whatever, it's fine. I can't unban any high profile players at the moment, but I will get to them later. IE players like Tamilz who were "well known" can't be unbanned. I'm not sure if I will charge based on the networth of the account or an upfront charge. 

For inquires on this service or if you'd like to purchase the service, then my skype is: tyler.supreme.67

Please don't bother wasting my time on skype, thanks.

Basically I am willing to get most accounts unbanned. If you were banned for botting, RWT, whatever, it's fine. I can't unban any high profile players at the moment, but I will get to them later. IE players like Tamilz who were "well known" can't be unbanned. I'm not sure if I will charge based on the networth of the account or an upfront charge. 

For inquires on this service or if you'd like to purchase the service, then my skype is: tyler.supreme.67

Whats ur price

Are you still offering this service? Quite interested in it as my main got banned yesterday.

Same, I have a great deal of wealth on the account, and if it was to be unbanned, you would be given a portion of the wealth on the account.

Same, I have a great deal of wealth on the account, and if it was to be unbanned, you would be given a portion of the wealth on the account.

I might be able to do this add me on skype andrew.ehli3

To good to be true and even if it was true i doubt it'll be unbanned for long unless he actually is staff..

all he does is make an appeal seen as david is unbanning a few peoples accounts.

Sign in to follow this