Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
mrsdefnerd

[Open source] DNAIOFighter

I have decided to release my fighter open sourced since I won't be working on that particular script anymore.

I give permission to use this script in other free scripts & open source releases if credit to me is given and the script name is mentioned. I do not give permission to use this script as a base for a premium script. 

Features:

- Attacking NPCs

- Eating food & selecting a eat interval

- Looting (This one should be no issue)

- Item re-equipping (Reflection to get the equipment field seems to be working fine for all servers I have tried it on)

- Prayer

Proper kill count

Loot tracker

Potions 

Bone burying

Settings saving

High alchemy

- Custom paths where you can record paths & plot in your own teleport actions (This should make it being able to bank for all servers)

1c69a0c774ba432ec5056bd0839975ec.png

463c2493a5b71904f504e260d54da9f2.png

5041c174a8e748f18120d95ea0dda0f4.png

e24c0e234446119cbc782aaec8ae5fd3.png47d0666389a282136ba2d59c3ced1710.png

fea0955c1eb74319aa2b2c6b57a9c745.png

Download link:

http://upx.nz/8cXWQw

I have decided to release my fighter open sourced since I won't be working on that particular script anymore.

I give permission to use this script in other free scripts & open source releases if credit to me is given and the script name is mentioned. I do not give permission to use this script as a base for a premium script. 

Features:

- Attacking NPCs

- Item re-equipping (Reflection to get the equipment field seems to be working fine for all servers I have tried it on)

- Prayer

Proper kill count

Loot tracker

Potions 

Bone burying

Settings saving

High alchemy

- Custom paths where you can record paths & plot in your own teleport actions (This should make it being able to bank for all servers)

Hidden Content

Download link:

Thanks working good :)

For some odd reason, I can't get it to withdraw Soul runes, although I've double checked the IDs, and even checked in the itemdata.txt file. Other than that, it seems to work flawlessly so far.

Edit: No clue what was causing the issue, but I've managed to fix it. I have found a legitimate flaw though. It seems that if your health is in the range where food needs to be eaten, and your bank interface is open, it will just freeze in the banking status, as it is trying to eat, but cannot.

Edited by voidar

For some odd reason, I can't get it to withdraw Soul runes, although I've double checked the IDs, and even checked in the itemdata.txt file. Other than that, it seems to work flawlessly so far.

Edit: No clue what was causing the issue, but I've managed to fix it. I have found a legitimate flaw though. It seems that if your health is in the range where food needs to be eaten, and your bank interface is open, it will just freeze in the banking status, as it is trying to eat, but cannot.

I guess just making it close bank before its trying to eat is the easiest fix. I dont really have the ability to change and upload a new version right now, but if you have any way of editing the code just look into the eating worker and add a close bank before it tries to eat

Features:

- Attacking NPCs

- Prayer

Proper kill count

Loot tracker

Potions 

Bone burying

Settings saving

High alchemy

Hidden Content

Download link:

I have some Problem With Downloading Its not not Downloading Is there Any other Way to Download Please?? i Really Want to use this Will Be Waiting for Reply.. 

I guess just making it close bank before its trying to eat is the easiest fix. I dont really have the ability to change and upload a new version right now, but if you have any way of editing the code just look into the eating worker and add a close bank before it tries to eat

There is a simple fix, as I'm sure you are aware of. I was just notifying you of the issue.

hase alot of bugs when i try to kill black deamons it dosnt doo anthing it just sits there and dosnt attack but the prayer and food path loot and path works exept the attacking

I would like to install the Open source Digital Signage version, I would like to know if with this version I can manage my users and storage space.

I intend to use within an intranet in a region that does not have access to the internet

Thank you