Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Random

[PkHonor] RDM Farmer

RDM Farmer
Updated: 08/15/2015

Introduction:
This script is used to farm ANY herb in PkHonor. It also supports Supercompost and manually plant-curing.
I usually get rates of about 20M-22M XP/HR, and 3250-3350 Herbs/HR.

How-To-Use:
Get yourself a Seed Dipper, Spade, Rake and the desired seeds in your inventory.
When using Supercompost or missing Woad plants, you should also have a small amount of coins in your inventory.
The script does support manual plant-curing using the 'Plant Cure' potions, so a Woad plant isn't necessarily required. (but, however, it is highly advised)

Features:

• Great efficiency.
  • Supports Supercomposting
  • Supports ALL possible herbs.
  • Is able to fully operate out of its own (raking, curing plants, etc).
  • Swiftly teleports around to all Herb patches.
  • Easy GUI to select your desired herb.

Proggy:

gb6aGTe.png

QSxinBF.png

Code:
http://pastebin.com/8pHwWpN2
Save it as RDMFarmer.java

This is my second released script. I honestly hope you guys like it!
If you have any more suggestions for script, please do shoot me a PM.
- Kendal

Change log:

Version 0.12:
 - Fixed the ID for Toadflax, which got messed up by a typo.
 - Changed it so it supports most idle animations.

Version 0.11:
 - Fixed wrong formula for opening the bank booth which resulted into mass-clicking the deposit booth.

Version 0.1:
 - Release

Edited by Random
added change log

Very impressive script. Have been running for 2 hours with very few issues. Only one i have encountered is with banking. Occasionally the script will just spam the bank booth, opening it and closing it repeatedly. Eventually it will bank the herbs, so it isn't a real issue, just slows down the process a bit.

Overall great script, excellent work

Most beautiful script i've seen in a while, works perfect, runs perfect and has no error's whilst running Farming. The only error i get is when you get to bob's island and unfortunately you can't do it, no biggie but would be nice to try and fix due to getting banned at jail when caught botting the mine. Beside's that mint script and i can see you going far in this forums. ILY.

Very impressive script. Have been running for 2 hours with very few issues. Only one i have encountered is with banking. Occasionally the script will just spam the bank booth, opening it and closing it repeatedly. Eventually it will bank the herbs, so it isn't a real issue, just slows down the process a bit.

Overall great script, excellent work

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Was not aware of that bug, it probably had something to do with not waiting long enough for the bank-interface to open.
Let me fix that real quick!
EDIT: Fixed!

Most beautiful script i've seen in a while, works perfect, runs perfect and has no error's whilst running Farming. The only error i get is when you get to bob's island and unfortunately you can't do it, no biggie but would be nice to try and fix due to getting banned at jail when caught botting the mine. Beside's that mint script and i can see you going far in this forums. ILY.

Thank you very much, good sir!

To my knowledge the Parabot client should solve these randoms on its own; if it doesn't, I'll add some kind of random-protection myself.
Was not aware of the problem, but will look into it.

4 posts and 2 releases. You I like! :tuzki-hot-wet-kiss:

You might see some more of me in the upcoming time(happy)

i found a bug in this script it doesn't bank toadflax herbs it just keeps teleporting and keeps planting more with out banking them

Pretty dumb bug, I just typo'd a 3 instead of a 2 :Tuzki_HAHA_by_succubolilith:
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Also added a fix for the idle-animation freeze.

is there anyway to update this script? its not allowing me to use, I selected v2.2, compiled and still nothing.

Re: text above

uhm.png

Hmm, I currently don't have access to my PC (due to it being defected).
When I get it back I'll surely look into this, sorry for the inconvience!

this script is amazing my friend, but it has this one error, the script buys so much plant cure and supercombost that when you loot your herbs lots of them will be on the ground and you will lose half herbs this way.

Thank you mate.

yup i agree with this it does buy to much but +1 for the script in general it works perfect

I think the wait time is the problem.

EDIT:

Yup, it's the wait time, I just fixed it.

compile this one. http://pastebin.com/YrdxSuwE

All i changed is the Time.sleep(500) to Time.sleep(1000) for both plant cure and supercompost

Edited by zo6

I think the wait time is the problem.

EDIT:

Yup, it's the wait time, I just fixed it.

compile this one. http://pastebin.com/YrdxSuwE

All i changed is the Time.sleep(500) to Time.sleep(1000) for both plant cure and supercompost

i would but i dont know much about scripting and dont know whats safe to take of other users and whats not, so ill leave it untill someone can confirm thats safe, but thanks alot for sharing that with me bud

i would but i dont know much about scripting and dont know whats safe to take of other users and whats not, so ill leave it untill someone can confirm thats safe, but thanks alot for sharing that with me bud

You can use this site to compare what got changed in both sources just to make sure that I didn't do something :P

http://text-compare.com/

1 hour ago, Xunn said:

Runs smooth awesome so far!

Nice find with the teleports ;), how did you find it?

Ps. Why not use conditional sleeps?

Teleports he found are by using the magic secateurs (without having ofc) i believe.

9 hours ago, Simon x said:

Teleports he found are by using the magic secateurs (without having ofc) i believe.

Yeah that's what I was reffering to. I guess he must have stumbled upon it by accident?