benosborne

Freezing Screen

Okay well i remember with some old bots of the past that you could freeze the screen on the bot your running, with it still  running and doing things, this obviously makes it possible  to run more bots at one time, has anyone suggested or thought of this aswell? would be a good thing to see happen if this was possible for parabot on these servers without it being detected

Okay well i remember with some old bots of the past that you could freeze the screen on the bot your running, with it still  running and doing things, this obviously makes it possible  to run more bots at one time, has anyone suggested or thought of this aswell? would be a good thing to see happen if this was possible for parabot on these servers without it being detected

I'm quite sure @JKetelaar is'nt going add the feature to run multiple accounts in the bot.

ok, just an idea as i struggle to run one account without it dc'ing the seccond i minimize or open a different program, wondered if this would help as my computers slow, but would be good to run more accs too

12 hours ago, DopePoV said:

agreed the screen freezing is ridiculous just purchased one cant go for more than 1/half or 2

This thread might be able to help you