Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

BDN Parabot downtime

Hello,

You might have noticed a slight downtime of our BDN yesterday.
I was informed by our datacenter that there was scheduled maintenance for a few hours, which I totally forgot to report on the forums.

Our apologies for this inconvenience and everything should be working fine again!

There will be another scheduled maintenance of our forum tonight, this is to improve the security of our servers.
This downtime will be around 15 minutes, starting at 01:00 GMT +2, this night (October 26).

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

Edited by JKetelaar

Hello,

You might have noticed a slight downtime of our BDN yesterday.
I was informed by our datacenter that there was scheduled maintenance for a few hours, which I totally forgot to report on the forums.

Our apologies for this inconvenience and everything should be working fine again!

There will be another scheduled maintenance of our forum tonight, this is to improve the security of our servers.
This downtime will be around 15 minutes, starting at 01:00 GMT +2, this night (October 26).

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

I'm new but i cant seem to login? am i doing something wrong?

Ban chances are high, still, for ikov, pkhonor is safe to bot however, and jketelaar said that he might not update ikov anymore so you cant bot on it, not sure though, but i am sure pkh is safe to bot.

ahhh dang it... any alternatives to be able to bot on ikov ? :'( i need ikov gp asap