Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

New Parabot roles

Hello guys,

You might haven't seen me the past few (uhm) weeks (?).
Well it's because all I could do was the back of Parabot, creating updates and improving the website/bot.

A change will be made into that as from today!

Lord
The almighty lord will become a moderator from today and will help Wishy manage the forums, taking care of incorrect topics and helping people finding their way out of Parabot.

Wishy
Where shall I start... Probably the best moderator Parabot has ever had, most active I've seen so far and taking actions just as I would. 
Just a moderator would not be fair in opposite of what he does, so as from today Wishy will also be promoted.
Wishy will receive the admin(-junior) rank and will be seen as the representative of Parabot.

Representative
You might now ask, what does this mean? Well it's basically all the things I used to do for public.
This means we will still update Parabot, take care of the company itself etc. But all the posting stuff is done by Wishy.
He's basically stealing all the credits and taking all the negativity.

I hope this clears up a lot of the open questions you guys had and I hope this also makes it clear who you have to ask things to (Wishy).

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

1 hour ago, lilgeckoo said:

is ikov getting updated any time soon? i might just move on incase it's gonna take forever.

Please let me know

Please have a look around the forums and you would have seen that they are working and will get to updating this as soon as they can. 

7 minutes ago, Lord said:

Please have a look around the forums and you would have seen that they are working and will get to updating this as soon as they can. 

Well , couldn't find anything.

Please link me the thread regarding to this.

thanks

3 minutes ago, lilgeckoo said:

So , according to that thread it's gonna take another week?

"Developers only work in weekends"

They update when they can, A lot of behind the seens work went on over the weekend. please be patient