Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishy

Server Update and More

Hello Parabotters

Today, I have some news for you all.
Ikov and PKHonor have been updated!

Along with these servers, Runique and Near-Reality are also added to the server list.

Please note the servers have been updated, but may have some hooks that are wrong or missing and for those of you out there who know how to grab them, please report them to us on this thread and we will correct these.

As a thank you from us to you, we have made all servers non VIP due to the unforeseen downtime we had.
So reload all your clients, select those servers, request those scripts and enjoy!

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

I'v tried to connect to ikov with parabot client and it instantly got disabled, then i tried to login with new account and it got instantly disabled aswell.

And for pk honor client just gets stuck while loading
123.jpg

5 minutes ago, bl3d3 said:

I'v tried to connect to ikov with parabot client and it instantly got disabled, then i tried to login with new account and it got instantly disabled aswell.

http://postimg.org/image/hoknl3b8t/

Should have read the previous announcement -_-

25 minutes ago, bl3d3 said:

http://postimg.org/image/hoknl3b8t/

now i seem to be getting the same problem :P and i get this in consol idk if it has any thing to do with it 

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.parabot.core.asm.ASMUtils.getField(ASMUtils.java:33)
        at org.parabot.core.asm.wrappers.Getter.<init>(Getter.java:42)
        at org.parabot.core.parsers.hooks.XMLHookParser.getGetters(XMLHookParser
.java:189)
        at org.parabot.core.parsers.hooks.HookParser.getInjectables(HookParser.j
ava:43)
        at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProv
ider.java:75)
        at org.rev317.min.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:77)
        at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:166)
        at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(Server
Executer.java:25)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I don't know if this is right place to put this but http://prntscr.com/95syff looks like the bot glicthes wen pulling rock from sculpter says u serce the crayes but find notjhng and vise versa from crates

Hello,

Please note that the errors with PKHonor have now been dealt with and the issue rectified. There was an issue with the files being sent to the wrong servers.

We apologise for the error. Happy botting. 

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team 

45 minutes ago, Lord said:

Hello,

Please note that the errors with PKHonor have now been dealt with and the issue rectified. There was an issue with the files being sent to the wrong servers.

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team 

what about runique?

2 hours ago, Lord said:

Hello,

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team 

runique is still broken

12 hours ago, pooga said:

any idea , when fix might come :)?

I have spoken to the Devs and they say there is a hook missing for the server. They will unlikely be able to get this before the weekend, If anyone is able to get this and pass it on to myself or one of the other admins we might able to push this update a little sooner for everyone. It is a possibility that its "getHash" that is missing. 

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team 

I guess I'm going to start being active on the forums. Wonderful news and I'm def. buying some scripts for runique, thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting out ;d