Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord

Script Checking

What do you think?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this will benefit the community?

• Yes this is needed!
    • Unsure
    • No this is rubbish and unwelcome
    • Tldnt

Hello Everyone, 

We started to look in to this a while ago but it didn't really get off the ground. I am now here to get this going again and hopefully make things a little clearer for all parties involved. 

What this will mean:

Script Writers; What this will mean for the script writers that from the first time the script is reported broken from the official reporter, You will have 1 week to fix the script unless you have informed us otherwise. e.g. Told us you will be away and unable to fix the script or anything other valid excuse. After the one week has passed the Paid script will no longer be on sale or have the ability to be added. After a further week they will be removed completely and you will have to reapplied. Please note that the Script Writers payment will be held and refunds will be given from Script writers share.

Users; If you took the time to read the Script writers section you might already have a hint of what is to come. The main thing that will change for people is that you will have a little more protection when buying scripts and being able to see if they are fully working. Unfortunately there will be one week where there will be the unavoidable script delay. This is what we are trying to cut out. As a standard user there will be a new section in the "Scritps" subsection for reporting. Here you will be able to report your script fails and the "official reporter" will have an easier job of taking the script down within our terms. Please once the script has been reported broken DO NOT SPAM the thread. 

Staff; For the staff it will be our responsibility to listen to the reporter and follow the actions I have explained above. This will also reduce our work load to focus on more pressing matters. Please note after this has been enforced we will not reply to ANY Pm's regarding scripts not working. We will hear from the reporter and contact the SW directly to inform them of what is going on with the script. 

I know this is a long post but I feel it will be an important and Welcome change to the Parabot community. 

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team

I apologize I haven't been very active in my job. The bot was unfunctional for a long while. I will begin again. Is there somewhere you would like me to report these scripts to?

*Edit: Nevermind I see my perms have already been taken away, fair enough. 

1 hour ago, Signature said:

I apologize I haven't been very active in my job. The bot was unfunctional for a long while. I will begin again. Is there somewhere you would like me to report these scripts to?

*Edit: Nevermind I see my perms have already been taken away, fair enough. 

Feel free to reapply!

Firstly,

Thank you to everyone who applied for the "Script Reviewer" Role within Parabot, After much deliberation it has been decided to give the role to a very valid member of the community @scriptss. He is very active and has a great knowledge with script writing. It is our hope that with his help we will be able to improve the scripts reliability can cut the potential disappointment of our fellow members. 

What will change now? 
So all you guys really need to know that if a premium script is not working please report it to both @scriptss and the script creator. This will notify the start of the count down on how long the script writer has to improve/fix his script. 

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team 

9 minutes ago, Lord said:

Firstly,

Thank you to everyone who applied for the "Script Reviewer" Role within Parabot, After much deliberation it has been decided to give the role to a very valid member of the community @scriptss. He is very active and has a great knowledge with script writing. It is our hope that with his help we will be able to improve the scripts reliability can cut the potential disappointment of our fellow members. 

What will change now? 
So all you guys really need to know that if a premium script is not working please report it to both @scriptss and the script creator. This will notify the start of the count down on how long the script writer has to improve/fix his script. 

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team 

thanks dude ^_^ <3