Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

LordMine [PKH] [ALL ORE] + [ESS]

Hey Everyone!

The Script:

The script is capable of mining all ores at the mining teleport. You then have the option to PowerMine if you do not select Banking. There is also a feature if you would like to drop just the Gems then select Gem dropping. 
If you would like to mine Ess then Select "Ess" from the drop down menu and DO NOT select banking or gem drop. This will bank using the Deposit box.

If you have any problems with the script then please let me know below. If you would like updates on the script then select follow thread at the top right.

Updates:

Suggestions:

Ess Miner
Crafting guild support

Fix Log:
@progamerz Fix error in the bank line 54.

22 minutes ago, quackman50 said:

Running fine so far. The script will occasionally stop while banking, not sure what causes it. Paint looks good, but the actual numbers of ore mined, time running, etc aren't showing up for me. 

Thank's for letting me know, I'll take a look in to this now.

I found the error with banking trying to find a solution as we speak.

2 hours ago, quackman50 said:

Running fine so far. The script will occasionally stop while banking, not sure what causes it. Paint looks good, but the actual numbers of ore mined, time running, etc aren't showing up for me. 

Just to let you know if you reload the script you should now see the paint and the banking should change also! 

Please let me know if anyone has issues

Once I have worked out my issue with the new GUI I will take a look in to adding this. Thanks

6 hours ago, instructor said:

What about being able to bank and mine the pure essence? Would that be a possibility? Since the bank deposit box is right next to the spot to mine the essence.

On 15 December 2015 at 0:05 AM, Lord said:

Hey Everyone!

The Script:

The script is capable of mining all ores at the mining teleport. You then have the option to PowerMine if you do not select Banking. There is also a feature if you would like to drop just the Gems then select Gem dropping. 
If you would like to mine Ess then Select "Ess" from the drop down menu and DO NOT select banking or gem drop. This will bank using the Deposit box.

If you have any problems with the script then please let me know below. If you would like updates on the script then select follow thread at the top right.

Updates:

Suggestions:

Ess Miner

Bump! Decided over the xmas period its FREE! Get it while you can! 

8 hours ago, instructor said:

how do i get it exactly?

Bdn.parabot.org look under pkhonor 

5 hours ago, Colts said:

Working great for me thanks!

Perfect thanks for letting me know! Please if you have issues let me know below.

4 hours ago, theeslayer said:

hey script won't start i start it the paint shows up but it won't work. Like i go back to script and it saids run and i pick it again but nope nothing.

Where are you starting the script?