Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord

Server updating & Parabot update

Hello Everyone,

We have some great news for you today! As I'm sure some of you have noticed over the past few hours we have been working hard to update all our servers, There is a list provided below to state what server have been fixed and added. All hooks have been added!

- Zamorak has been added
- Near Reality has been fixed
- Runeique has been fixed
- Grinderscape has also been fixed

We have also removed ikov from our server list and the scripts will be removed over the next few days. Please if you find any issues with servers do let us know below.

As Zamorak is build with Java 8, it's required to have Java 8 running to bot/play on that server.

We've also released a new Parabot version, which you can find here.

Changelog:

- Added new version comparison system
- Removed libs from repository, as used by Maven now
- Builds will now also be made by Gitlab, including nightly builds
- Deprecated Core#versionValid
- Added Core#validVersion
	- Creates a function to validate the Parabot versions and allows alpha/beta builds
- Set repository to Maven repository instead of local
- Set JavaFX dependency correct
- Reformatted code
- Removed dependencies of json simple
- Removed unused dependencies from build
- Updated ASM to 5.0.4
- Added Bugsnag as dependency
- Added bugsnag to the core
- Added ToolkitRedirect#sync to redirect client sync request
- Set descriptorRef to fat
- Added Interface#getLongStackSizes

Bugsnag
Bugsnag allows us to track errors on the client, which gives us the ability to improve the client on the go without asking users for their stacktraces. This will speed up the process of bugfixing and stable releases.

Sincerly,
The Parabot Team

Runique for parabot is a little glitchyy. 

https://gyazo.com/27ccf0155a583d7a418a62978b814464 

Doesn't load any entities or players 

Left and right of the middle client is the parabot client. Tell me if anyone else has this problem or it could just be me ;p;;; 

https://gyazo.com/1b96acdf44efe3dd635052b45c3f52e9 

^ that could be the problem 

3 hours ago, magnificoman said:

So has it been confirmed that the Runique client is currently broken? I'm having the same problem, unable to load any players or entities.

Yes there is currently an error, the developers are taking a looking in to this. There is no ETA on this at the moment.

16 minutes ago, animeking1120 said:

Every released client was out of date the day you released it. Not sure why you didn't bother to check that.

We did check this, How every we ran an issue with Runqie we were not expecting, Zamorok was working if you used the correct java for THEIR client. Near-reality worked for those that played it before coming over to Parabot so we only had one server down. 

I am sorry bit it is a lot of work to get to where we are right now, just to add the servers takes a few days of work. These then have to be checked that they run in the same way if not we then have to adapt our WHOLE client to accommodate the servers we add. 

19 hours ago, Lord said:

Yes there is currently an error, the developers are taking a looking in to this. There is no ETA on this at the moment.

You guys don't get told how awesome you are nearly enough! Thank you for providing this service, thank you for the update. Code on brother

2 hours ago, minedas said:

Near reality is outdated so as all other servers except pkhonor hope it will be fixed soon guys :D

Thank you for the update, Just to let every one know the developers have been made aware of this so please be patient. 

Regards,
The Parabot team

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Thank you for the update, Just to let every one know the developers have been made aware of this so please be patient. 

Regards,
The Parabot team

i don't see grinderscape how can i add it?

On 1/9/2016 at 8:39 AM, progamerz said:

Okay thanks.

I can confirm it is donator only :)

1 hour ago, Volx said:

Runique doesnt work, u log in but wont see anything, NPC-s and stuff

Please look around the forum, You would have noticed a number of times this has been reported and we are working on it. Still no ETA sorry.