Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parameter

Important Announcement!

Can't you install a crack?

We have high secured cloud servers.

There are only some disadvantages on those servers: You are not allowed to put nulled software on the servers.

Also, nulled software is harder to update and might be vulnerable for exploits

-----

I personally thank all of you guys, I really appreciate all of your support, thanks!

Sincerely,

ParaDox

Our warning:

Ali responded:    Fri Jan 18 02:21:46 CDT 2013
Dear Jeroen Ketelaar,
During an investigation into your server and possible spam related issues on our server it has been brought to our attention that an account within your control has been using nulled software. We may suspend the account in question in order to protect our server and need some information from you.
It is our belief that this incident may not have been intentional. The account in question may be victim to one or more compromised third party web software (forum, blog, guest book, content management system)
Provided below is a confirmation of the software check
---------------
IPB
Parabot
Parabot.org
-ident "parabot.org/community"
-received_protocol "invisionpower.com"
-received_confirmation "False"
---------------
Please find the details account using the nulled software below:
------------
Main cPanel account Parabot.org
------------
Please let us know if you aware of this. If you don't respond in 48 hours, your account will be suspended and terminated
Thanks,
Ali
Server Health Monitor

Just to keep you updated guys, we've 2 weeks left.

I wouldn't like to see this forum go away.

I do not have any money at the moment, but once I sell some of my RS06 GP, I'll have some :).

Good luck on getting the money.

I'll be donating soon.
I wouldn't like to see this forum go away.

I do not have any money at the moment, but once I sell some of my RS06 GP, I'll have some :).

Good luck on getting the money.

We really appreciate your support :)

>Thanks a lot!We will have a lot of functions missing and the user database would most likely have to be reset.

i will soon sell more Chinese. I'm trying to figure something up ;)

>Thanks a lot!We will have a lot of functions missing and the user database would most likely have to be reset.

i will soon sell more Chinese. I'm trying to figure something up ;)

I really appreciate your support, but do not sell people please :P

Crap, i was gonna buy sponsor on the 2nd :l If were still around i WILL :D Just wondering what would happen if the site shut down and then you got enough money?

donate all what i had: 1.55 buck :D

Crap, i was gonna buy sponsor on the 2nd :l If were still around i WILL :D Just wondering what would happen if the site shut down and then you got enough money?

I think we'd have to find a new host, I'm not sure, but this will put us in a lot of trouble.

When we are $10 under the amount needed I will donate $10. I will be checking this thread closely but if i cant for some reason and we are close send me a pm and i'll donate

What the guy above me said ^

"How much have we raised so far and how much do you need?"

I've got money how much do you need?

Even if the site doesnt mean the goal, what is stopping you from keeping the site up, but under a different host + using a free forum such as mybb?

I'm pretty sure they won't shut down the site that suddenly. The staff will have few days after deadline to pay them. Atleast that's how most businesses are. And it the site was suddely shut down, they still have the files. They pay the bills and put the site back up again :).