Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parameter

Important Announcement!

Just get it cracked?

As said, our host gave us this message:

Ali responded:    Fri Jan 18 02:21:46 CDT 2013

Dear Jeroen Ketelaar,

During an investigation into your server and possible spam related issues on our server it has been brought to our attention that an account within your control has been using nulled software. We may suspend the account in question in order to protect our server and need some information from you.

It is our belief that this incident may not have been intentional. The account in question may be victim to one or more compromised third party web software (forum, blog, guest book, content management system)

Provided below is a confirmation of the software check

---------------

IPB

Parabot

Parabot.org

-ident "parabot.org/community"

-received_protocol "invisionpower.com"

-received_confirmation "False"

---------------

Please find the details account using the nulled software below:

------------

Main cPanel account Parabot.org

------------

Please let us know if you aware of this. If you don't respond in 48 hours, your account will be suspended and terminated

Thanks,

Ali

Server Health Monitor

I think if you guys would add VIP scripts that would make some impact & get plenty of people to donate.

I can get VIP a bit later & hopefully I get paid next week & i'll help out. :D

Please, if you can't get the money,don't shut this site down.  You can just move to a free forum and use any donations you get as pocketed money.

Moving towards a free forums will kill us

Since it's more open source it will got more exploits and stuff

Also, we've sort of self coded this site, so the database doesn't have any look a like to IPB

This means, transferring data will be a dick

Moving towards a free forums will kill us

Since it's more open source it will got more exploits and stuff

Also, we've sort of self coded this site, so the database doesn't have any look a like to IPB

This means, transferring data will be a dick

Damn, I won't speak english anymore after 24:00

then my idea still makes sense we need better vip scripts to advertise to people buy vip like a auto dragon killer, auto slayer, and other scripts that are very usefull... honstly some one would pay for these scripts because their lazy and have lots of money...

then my idea still makes sense we need better vip scripts to advertise to people buy vip like a auto dragon killer, auto slayer, and other scripts that are very usefull... honstly some one would pay for these scripts because their lazy and have lots of money...

An auto slayer would be premium.