Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

Runique fixed & Parabot release V2.4.5

Hello,

So it's finally time to announce to you guys, we've potentially fixed Runique for every operating system!
A few days ago we fixed Runique on Windows, our next step was to do the same for the other operating systems.

As far as we know, there are no bugs that disable you from botting on the Runique server.
There is a bug that causes the mouse to click incorrectly, you'll just have to move the mouse a bit up to get the correct location

Spoiler

:kappa:

Some might experience issues with running Runique, simply follow http://take.ms/NYjrO on how to open Runique correctly.
You basically don't close the first GUI, as that needs to be open - it gets rid of that gui when you login anyways.

Do note, Runique is VIP(+) only - so get your rank here!

Now we've also released a new version of Parabot, version 2.5.4;

- [BUGFIX] Solved issues with clients that don't have a webclient
- [CLEANUP] Added debug for local servers
- [BUGFIX] Solved an issue that causes JavaFX not to be parsed correctly

Download the latest Parabot version here!

Enjoy this version!

Sincerely,
The Parabot staff

1 minute ago, saya 1999 said:

But why runique just pick another server for that ...

Because runique is one of the most popular. If we choose another one, parabot will get no VIPS and make no money to support its hosting fees.

2 minutes ago, Empathy said:

Because runique is one of the most popular. If we choose another one, parabot will get no VIPS and make no money to support its hosting fees.

Ok, btw what is that VIP+ thingy is that just VIP in the store? 10 dollars per month or why is there a (+)

3 minutes ago, saya 1999 said:

Ok, btw what is that VIP+ thingy is that just VIP in the store? 10 dollars per month or why is there a (+)

The + stands for VIP or higher, so VIP is enough - but you could also choose for sponsor.

13 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

The + stands for VIP or higher, so VIP is enough - but you could also choose for sponsor.

What if you guys made just runique scripts VIP and let runique client normal, because i can't play without changing mac and i can't on my router ......

What if you guys made just runique scripts VIP and let runique client normal, because i can't play without changing mac and i can't on my router ......

Parabot has a feature -mac random and it will randomize your mac address...

2 minutes ago, saya 1999 said:

You can change your mac address in the network tab => file->network

2 minutes ago, Capslock said:

I never said this is VIP+? You just put -mac random in the run.bat...

So i can change mac of my runique client like that or what?

3 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

That works for every server...

but i want to play runique...

Seriously, dude....... Can't u just make client free and scripts payable that seems more legit..

Ikov was vip. Now runique is. Stop complaining for a service that doesn't have to be provided to you.

Seriously, dude....... Can't u just make client free and scripts payable that seems more legit..

I think supporting this project is worth it (Client).

I'm more than happy to pay for VIP =)

Many of the scripts are made by other users than parabot's developers.