Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

LordKilling

Lord Killing

Hey everyone, This is a very simple script it will kill any NPC. (will make this thread pretty at a later date)

Features:

• Eating (Just add Food ID)
  • Custom NPC (Add the NPC ID)
  • Changeable Eating HP

Set UP:

• Eating: Use Parabot debug tool, Go to debug -> Inventory, This will show the inventory id's simply add the number you see over the Food Item.
  • NPC: Using the same debug tool click debug -> NPC, Now in the CMD you will see a list of the npcs you have around you. 
  • HP: YOU MUST CHANGE TO 10X HP once you changed your setting to show HP in the hundreds then you may type a number 700 as an example. 

This script will not bank and replace food so please be aware of this!

I would like to give a massive thank you to @TheySeeMe for all of his help. Without him this script would not be a think he helped with endless testing and made the paint! (If its ugly complain to him ;)) But really thank you for all your kind work sir <3

Just now, saya 1999 said:

Hey i got a question does runique client still glitch out if you try to move it around your monitor?

yes it does, you need to leave it for 3 mins and it will load again.

Just now, Lord said:

yes it does, you need to leave it for 3 mins and it will load again.

Ok so if that is true, where can i get my donator status back , paradox said he will freeze or something it on my account so i can activate it when it gets semi fixed. I guees it's time for that. And i don't seem to be able to contact him .

Just now, saya 1999 said:

Ok so if that is true, where can i get my donator status back , paradox said he will freeze or something it on my account so i can activate it when it gets semi fixed. I guees it's time for that. And i don't seem to be able to contact him .

I'll let him know.

15 hours ago, Talios said:

Is there any reason I can't see the script after ive added it through bdn?

16 hours ago, iRyann said:

Wil be using this for sure. Thanks

17 hours ago, saya 1999 said:

Is he online at the moment?

This error is now fixed and loading on bdn

You should add a feature to the gui to load the npc ids near in a list if you click a button. You can also include a text document in your script to make a correlation between npc id and name to make the adding of npcs easier.

7 hours ago, Empathy said:

You should add a feature to the gui to load the npc ids near in a list if you click a button. You can also include a text document in your script to make a correlation between npc id and name to make the adding of npcs easier.

Well arnt you a smart cookie! i will add this in the next update! Thanks for all your help!

8 hours ago, Rah said:

Works great, progress report will come in soon! Next version add pickup support? :D

The next one will indeed support looting!

On 17 de fevereiro de 2016 at 11:38 AM, Lord said:

Lord Killing

Hey everyone, This is a very simple script it will kill any NPC. (will make this thread pretty at a later date)

Features:

• Eating (Just add Food ID)
  • Custom NPC (Add the NPC ID)
  • Changeable Eating HP

Set UP:

• Eating: Use Parabot debug tool, Go to debug -> Inventory, This will show the inventory id's simply add the number you see over the Food Item.
  • NPC: Using the same debug tool click debug -> NPC, Now in the CMD you will see a list of the npcs you have around you. 
  • HP: YOU MUST CHANGE TO 10X HP once you changed your setting to show HP in the hundreds then you may type a number 700 as an example. 

This script will not bank and replace food so please be aware of this!

I would like to give a massive thank you to @TheySeeMe for all of his help. Without him this script would not be a think he helped with endless testing and made the paint! (If its ugly complain to him ;)) But really thank you for all your kind work sir <3

Gj bb what about me you scrub, without me you wouldn't have eating :(

5 hours ago, Frankprime3 said:

Awesome script.

Is there a way to select more than 1 npc to attack?  

I have just pushed an update so you can enter multipul NPC ID'S just make sure they have a , inbetween them.