Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord

Pkhonor updated and Feedback fixed

Hello Everyone,

It gives me great pleasure in letting you all know that Pkhonor is now fixed and fully working without having to change your version number every time you load up the client. If anyone is still having issues with this please do let myself know in a PM or one of the other members of staff.

We have also fixed the feedback plugin for when you are trading with other members and you are able to start building a reputation within the black-market. Please make sure you look at feedback and not reputation these are two completely different things. The rules will be updated within the week to make this more clear. You can find feedback at the link below. To find a users feedback you are able to see a % on the profile page and you will also notice a tabbed system. If you click feedback this will show all the feedback regarding that user. If you have received negative feedback or anything needs to be changed please send myself a PM with both members of the trade in one PM agreeing to the change. This is the ONLY way I will change feedback.

https://www.parabot.org/community/feedback/

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team

8 hours ago, Lord said:

Hello Everyone,

It gives me great pleasure in letting you all know that Pkhonor is now fixed and fully working without having to change your version number every time you load up the client. If anyone is still having issues with this please do let myself know in a PM or one of the other members of staff.

We have also fixed the feedback plugin for when you are trading with other members and you are able to start building a reputation within the black-market. Please make sure you look at feedback and not reputation these are two completely different things. The rules will be updated within the week to make this more clear. You can find feedback at the link below. To find a users feedback you are able to see a % on the profile page and you will also notice a tabbed system. If you click feedback this will show all the feedback regarding that user. If you have received negative feedback or anything needs to be changed please send myself a PM with both members of the trade in one PM agreeing to the change. This is the ONLY way I will change feedback.

https://www.parabot.org/community/feedback/

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team

thanks bae. u da best

12 hours ago, Infinity said:

Great work team!

However I would really like to see "feedback rates" under your avatar aswell at posts (could be market section only)

Great suggestion, i will look in to it!

I'm not sure if this correlates to the update or what not, or perhaps the client is being worked on itself. 

But, when I go to load PkHonor it loads to 100% and stops at "Downloading: pkhonor/z.class"

was wondering if there was any suggestions for this fix?