scriptss

Runique Auto Voter

Runique must of made an update. Ive noticed today im only getting 3 vote and m boxes an account. every now and then ill get 4. They now have a 3 minuet timer until you can claim again, instead of the previous 1 minuet timer. so the script thinks your getting the 10 , but really your only getting 3 or 4 in the same amount of time then it makes a new account. You need to change the timer the that the script claims the votes.

anyway to fix it when its 3 mins to claim?

and can you run more than one per pc? i tried and doesn't seem to work 

like making another screen after name and pass that has a timer saying 1 minute or 2 or 3-10 would be perfect

Edited by MQM Martin

2 hours ago, MQM Martin said:

anyway to fix it when its 3 mins to claim?

and can you run more than one per pc? i tried and doesn't seem to work 

like making another screen after name and pass that has a timer saying 1 minute or 2 or 3-10 would be perfect

no, the 3 minute is what runique has. you cant change a timer within the game unless you have magic powers and can hack the data base and change the code without anyone knowing lol. scriptss has nothing to do with it

15 hours ago, MQM Martin said:

nick he can change the ::claim timer from 1 minute to 3 lol 

im sure it's not hard for @scriptss

17 hours ago, VBR said:

Respond to my message please.

21 hours ago, NickStuckless said:

no, the 3 minute is what runique has. you cant change a timer within the game unless you have magic powers and can hack the data base and change the code without anyone knowing lol. scriptss has nothing to do with it

He has fixed it, it is now working as normal.

I got an idea to get around this garbage update.

Bear with me a little... So, the timer for a vote is now 3 minutes. But that 3 minutes is bound to only that account that has originally voted. Why not have a system that would load up a certain set amount of accounts, and when it does one vote, it logs off that account and logs in the next one. That one then votes, logs off and repeat this process until there is no more accounts. Then, have it loop through, and start voting on the first one again.

If you still don't understand what I mean, maybe this can help. This example is using 3 accounts.

Account 1: Votes, logs out.

Account 2: Logs in, votes, logs out.

Account 3: Logs in, votes, logs out.

- One 'cycle' of voting has been completed, nine left.

Account 1: Logs back in, votes, logs out.

Account 2: Logs in, votes, logs out.

- Second 'cycle' of voting has been completed, eight left.

Etc.

4 hours ago, Rah said:

I also made a very similar suggestion but I would suggest no publicizing the new method of bypassing the timer as I'm sure their staff lurk around. I would send him a PM explaining it but I also sent him a pm with pretty much the same concept.

Even with the slow claim timer it is still good for profit if left overnight. 

I noticed that you must be clicked on the client for it to claim properly.. it would be alottt better if you didnt have to keep the client selected all the time for it to claim.. if this was possible it would that we could have more than one client running at a time.

2 minutes ago, SmugPork said:

I noticed that you must be clicked on the client for it to claim properly.. it would be alottt better if you didnt have to keep the client selected all the time for it to claim.. if this was possible it would that we could have more than one client running at a time.

Unfortunately due the current way the client is hooked this in not possible.  

57 minutes ago, jewqu said:

Whats the best way to transfer the boxes , since you cant trade on accounts from same device ?

virtualbox and a vpn

20 hours ago, Rah said:

Bear with me a little... So, the timer for a vote is now 3 minutes. But that 3 minutes is bound to only that account that has originally voted. Why not have a system that would load up a certain set amount of accounts, and when it does one vote, it logs off that account and logs in the next one. That one then votes, logs off and repeat this process until there is no more accounts. Then, have it loop through, and start voting on the first one again.

If you still don't understand what I mean, maybe this can help. This example is using 3 accounts.

Account 1: Votes, logs out.

Account 2: Logs in, votes, logs out.

- One 'cycle' of voting has been completed, nine left.

Account 1: Logs back in, votes, logs out.

Account 2: Logs in, votes, logs out.

- Second 'cycle' of voting has been completed, eight left.

Etc.

will look into doing this, ty

15 hours ago, SmugPork said:

That's if it runs overnight completely without freezing. It goes through 2 accounts and my client freezes.

On 4/28/2016 at 6:50 PM, MQM Martin said:

omg ily smug and sciptss

:D

14 hours ago, VBR said:

That's if it runs overnight completely without freezing. It goes through 2 accounts and my client freezes.

Ok, i have a fix for you i was having the same problem and i asked for advice and got a working solution from jketelaar.

RUN it through cmd with either one of these, depending on your operating system.

java -jar -Xms1336m -Xmx1336m parabot.jar -64Bit

java -jar -Xms1500m -Xmx1500m parabot.jar  - 32Bit

If the CMD opens then closes right away, then you'll need to end some tasks in your task manager, usually before i go to sleep i close EVERYTHING such as steam / skype / chrome and then run it and it works.

Using either one of these depending on what operating system you have, it shouldn't crash, ive been running it for a total of 38 hours over the past 2 days and not had one single crash.

Let me know if it works for you =]

-SmugPork

8 hours ago, SmugPork said:

Ok, i have a fix for you i was having the same problem and i asked for advice and got a working solution from jketelaar.

RUN it through cmd with either one of these, depending on your operating system.

If the CMD opens then closes right away, then you'll need to end some tasks in your task manager, usually before i go to sleep i close EVERYTHING such as steam / skype / chrome and then run it and it works.

Using either one of these depending on what operating system you have, it shouldn't crash, ive been running it for a total of 38 hours over the past 2 days and not had one single crash.

-SmugPork

where should the parabot.jar file be located i keeps saying unable to access parabot.jar

NEVERMIND SORTED

Edited by wuuut

3 hours ago, wuuut said:

where should the parabot.jar file be located i keeps saying unable to access parabot.jar

NEVERMIND SORTED

How did you sort this? I'm getting the same

9 hours ago, SmugPork said:

-SmugPork

I'm also geting "unable to access jarfile parabot.jar" I'm running as administrator.

2 minutes ago, VBR said:

Add the path to the command where "parabot.jar" is. exmaple "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\parabot.jar" should work.

I see ty but does runique evne work for u atm for me it's connection problem?

1 hour ago, saya 1999 said:

I see ty but does runique evne work for u atm for me it's connection problem?

Yes the server was getting DDoS'd everything should be working now.