Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Ueax

Looking For A Script Writer To Write Me A Private Script

Hello,

I am looking for a script writer to write me a private script for IKOV2. I will pay either OSRS GP Or Paypal. I don't mind i can pay either or, If you're a script writer and would be interested in creating me a script we can talk in more detail and in private then please either personal message me or add me on skype

1 hour ago, Ueax said:

Hello,

I am looking for a script writer to write me a private script for IKOV2. I will pay either OSRS GP Or Paypal. I don't mind i can pay either or, If you're a script writer and would be interested in creating me a script we can talk in more detail and in private then please either personal message me or add me on skype

Ikov2 isn't supported i'll do for free if it gets added

And looking at your profile you aren't new so you should be aware of what servers are supported and how it works..

Edited by cyanic

4 hours ago, Ueax said:

Hello,

3 hours ago, cyanic said:

Ikov2 isn't supported i'll do for free if it gets added

And looking at your profile you aren't new so you should be aware of what servers are supported and how it works..

Ikov2 was removed due to a virus hidden in the client. 

8 hours ago, Ueax said:

Hello,

And scripts can only be sold on the BDN if anyone attempts to sell scripts outside of it there might be consequences.