Jump to content
Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

[Update] All servers are working again!

Recommended Posts

Dear lovely Parabot members,

First of all an insane thank you for your on-going support with Parabot, I appreciate all the way you keep Parabot and her community alive!
Today I'm here with some great news about server updates, but also about the compensation for the people who paid for almost nothing,


The Updates:

  • Runique fixed!!
  • Dreamscape added and updated
  • PkHonor updated
  • Near-Reality updated
  • Crandor added

All these servers will work once you've cleared your cache folder.
Only Runique is VIP(+) only.


The Compensation:

Well it was a hard time believing Runique didn't work, right. We're sincerely sorry for that and apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you.
As we're a company relying on our open-source and not anything directly related to something commercial, we believe that everyone who had issues during the period may receive a month of VIP again.

So anyone who had a VIP rank from 1st of march until now (21st of April) may receive another month of VIP for free, if they haven't chargedback the money!
If you're one of those, simply send me a private message with the following information:

  • Username
  • All billing information from the selected payment provider (screenshot from the payment of PayPal, including the payment ID for example)
  • Email used for payment

If any questions left, please get in contact with one of the administrators and we'll try to help you as soon as possible.


As usual, thanks for your support, feedback and response!

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

Dear lovely Parabot members,

First of all an insane thank you for your on-going support with Parabot, I appreciate all the way you keep Parabot and her community alive!
Today I'm here with some great news about server updates, but also about the compensation for the people who paid for almost nothing,


The Updates:

  • Runique fixed!!
  • Dreamscape added and updated
  • PkHonor updated
  • Near-Reality updated
  • Crandor added

All these servers will work once you've cleared your cache folder.
Only Runique is VIP(+) only.


The Compensation:

Well it was a hard time believing Runique didn't work, right. We're sincerely sorry for that and apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you.
As we're a company relying on our open-source and not anything directly related to something commercial, we believe that everyone who had issues during the period may receive a month of VIP again.

So anyone who had a VIP rank from 1st of march until now (21st of April) may receive another month of VIP for free, if they haven't chargedback the money!
If you're one of those, simply send me a private message with the following information:

  • Username
  • All billing information from the selected payment provider (screenshot from the payment of PayPal, including the payment ID for example)
  • Email used for payment

If any questions left, please get in contact with one of the administrators and we'll try to help you as soon as possible.


As usual, thanks for your support, feedback and response!

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

Great job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

umm i deleted my cache folder so it would download the updated version and now it doesnt work at all. 

Edit  nvm i think it was my antivirus its working fine

Edited by crow78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crow78 said:

umm i deleted my cache folder so it would download the updated version and now it doesnt work at all. 

Edit  nvm i think it was my antivirus its working fine

We're having issues with the Parabot hosting, which is solved right now.
That might have caused issues on your side, sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

Do you have any experience with running it in cmd, if so, please try and provide us a report

i use (mac) i tried running it in terminal and this is what came up

"axils-MacBook-Pro:~ axil$ /Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar ; exit;

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 1: PK: command not found

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 2: 

                                         ?:H: command not found

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 3: ?:HMETA-INF/MANIFEST.MFE??: No such file or directory

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 4: syntax error near unexpected token `)'

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 4: `?0??C~ ?Rͭ?M

                                                     x?*k??Ѱ)?????B??0?'

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

Deleting expired sessions...34 completed.

 

[Process completed]"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Axil said:

i use (mac) i tried running it in terminal and this is what came up

"axils-MacBook-Pro:~ axil$ /Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar ; exit;

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 1: PK: command not found

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 2: 

                                         ?:H: command not found

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 3: ?:HMETA-INF/MANIFEST.MFE??: No such file or directory

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 4: syntax error near unexpected token `)'

/Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar: line 4: `?0??C~ ?Rͭ?M

                                                     x?*k??Ѱ)?????B??0?'

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

Deleting expired sessions...34 completed.

 

[Process completed]"

do instead:

java -jar /Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

do instead:

 

java -jar /Users/axil/PkHonor/Parabot.jar

 

this is what came up:

java.lang.NullPointerException

    at org.parabot.core.asm.wrappers.Getter.<init>(Getter.java:44)

    at org.parabot.core.parsers.hooks.XMLHookParser.getGetters(XMLHookParser.java:189)

    at org.parabot.core.parsers.hooks.HookParser.getInjectables(HookParser.java:43)

    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProvider.java:75)

    at org.rev317.min.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:77)

    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:171)

    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:30)

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Axil said:

this is what came up:

java.lang.NullPointerException

    at org.parabot.core.asm.wrappers.Getter.<init>(Getter.java:44)

    at org.parabot.core.parsers.hooks.XMLHookParser.getGetters(XMLHookParser.java:189)

    at org.parabot.core.parsers.hooks.HookParser.getInjectables(HookParser.java:43)

    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProvider.java:75)

    at org.rev317.min.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:77)

    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:171)

    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:30)

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks for the report, really helps us out! We're actively working on updating this, stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fixed it i look through my mac and i found out there were 2 parabot folders so i cleared the second each folder and it fixed it

 

Edited by Axil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JKetelaar said:

Dear lovely Parabot members,

First of all an insane thank you for your on-going support with Parabot, I appreciate all the way you keep Parabot and her community alive!
Today I'm here with some great news about server updates, but also about the compensation for the people who paid for almost nothing,


The Updates:

  • Runique fixed!!
  • Dreamscape added and updated
  • PkHonor updated
  • Near-Reality updated
  • Crandor added

All these servers will work once you've cleared your cache folder.
Only Runique is VIP(+) only.


The Compensation:

Well it was a hard time believing Runique didn't work, right. We're sincerely sorry for that and apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you.
As we're a company relying on our open-source and not anything directly related to something commercial, we believe that everyone who had issues during the period may receive a month of VIP again.

So anyone who had a VIP rank from 1st of march until now (21st of April) may receive another month of VIP for free, if they haven't chargedback the money!
If you're one of those, simply send me a private message with the following information:

  • Username
  • All billing information from the selected payment provider (screenshot from the payment of PayPal, including the payment ID for example)
  • Email used for payment

If any questions left, please get in contact with one of the administrators and we'll try to help you as soon as possible.


As usual, thanks for your support, feedback and response!

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

Thanks! But could you please re add soulsplit? The provider was working fine :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, cyanic said:

Thanks! But could you please re add soulsplit? The provider was working fine :D

We had some reports about a system that required usage of the mouse, the server isn't that populated so we will not be applying a fix for that.
Could you confirm this report?

1 hour ago, Axil said:

fixed it i look through my mac and i found out there were 2 parabot folders so i cleared the second each folder and it fixed it

 

Glad you solved it yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JKetelaar said:

We had some reports about a system that required usage of the mouse, the server isn't that populated so we will not be applying a fix for that.
Could you confirm this report?

Glad you solved it yourself!

Works fine just make the script pos middle of screen I've ran 20+ hours no problem :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's word that PkHonor is developing a way to client check and red flag parabot clients, does anyone have any info on this and whether or not we're still going to be invisible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spotify said:

There's word that PkHonor is developing a way to client check and red flag parabot clients, does anyone have any info on this and whether or not we're still going to be invisible?

i havent heard anything about this but i do want to know more if anyone knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spotify said:

There's word that PkHonor is developing a way to client check and red flag parabot clients, does anyone have any info on this and whether or not we're still going to be invisible?

Please tell us where you heard of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...