Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Rah

[Crandor] rGloryHole

Start in the area with all the shops with only a cash-stack, and a chisel. 63 CRAFTING IS REQUIRED.

Report any bugs!

Makes a decent amount of cash. I've been running it for about 15 minutes on a fresh account, and I already have 25m+.

UPDATE: SOLVES RANDOMS V1.1

http://pastebin.com/k7bUz4ep <- Script link SAVE AS: "rGloryHole.java"

CREDITS TO @AGRODON & @EMMASTONE FOR THE RANDOM FIX. <3

4 hours ago, Rah said:

Start in the area with all the shops with only a cash-stack, and a chisel. 63 CRAFTING IS REQUIRED.

Report any bugs!

Makes a decent amount of cash. I've been running it for about 15 minutes on a fresh account, and I already have 25m+.

http://pastebin.com/kFwmSAV0 <- Script link

Approved. Nice Release.

--That name

went from 280k gp to 5M in just under 3 mins tops. 

bugs: seems to go so fast server can't handle and disconnects then reconnects and sometimes buy's random items (( SO PLEASE ONLY HAVE 280k gp IN INVENTORY WHEN STARTING )) 

^^^^ 

P.S. Bank Every 5M then Restart with 280k gp :) 

Edited by funsizepk

Got it working, running smoothly

P.S. Like Funsize stated, it seems to go so fast to a point you eventually disconnect, I also noticed the smaller the stack of gold you have the smoother it runs, once I hit about 70-80m gold it d/c'd consistently. Really a great script though, great money maker

Edited by Kody

1 hour ago, funsizepk said:

LMAO was banned on all my accounts including main gl using this anymore 

That's the risk you take when running a bot. It's not a bad idea to babysit.

4 hours ago, funsizepk said:

was told personally from mod anyone using it would be banned they know about it now so its dead.

Bot at night.

Current bugs, Can't compile as eGloryHole, as the script opens up with rGloryHole, so either change that in your script or people just have to change 'r' to 'e'. Script takes a lot longer to exit out of the shops, don't know if this was intended or not.

Edited by Kody

5 hours ago, funsizepk said:

was told personally from mod anyone using it would be banned they know about it now so its dead.

Okay, pretty sure any bot on any server will get you banned. PKHonor is fully aware of all the different types of bots that run their server. Like I said, it's something you risk by doing it.

25 minutes ago, Kody said:

Bot at night.

Current bugs, Can't compile as eGloryHole, as the script opens up with rGloryHole, so either change that in your script or people just have to change 'r' to 'e'. Script takes a lot longer to exit out of the shops, don't know if this was intended or not.

The eGloryHole was my mistake, I accidentally fat fingered the post while I was typing it. The exiting shop thing might be due to the random check, but I'm not too sure. I'll try to look into it.

8 hours ago, Rah said:

Okay, pretty sure any bot on any server will get you banned. PKHonor is fully aware of all the different types of bots that run their server. Like I said, it's something you risk by doing it.

The eGloryHole was my mistake, I accidentally fat fingered the post while I was typing it. The exiting shop thing might be due to the random check, but I'm not too sure. I'll try to look into it.

Also it's 55 crafting not 63 ;). But yea this method got slowed down a lot because they "patched" it, they reduced the speed that glory's can be made.

10 minutes ago, EmmaStone said:

Buys dragonstones cuts them and sells the glories, repeats.

thanks, I couldn't try it out because it seems like crandor bot is not updated yet and I'm stuck at downloading.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:13 PM, Rah said:

Report any bugs!

UPDATE: SOLVES RANDOMS V1.1

http://pastebin.com/k7bUz4ep <- Script link SAVE AS: "rGloryHole.java"

CREDITS TO @AGRODON & @EMMASTONE FOR THE RANDOM FIX. <3

where do I place the script?

great script unfortunately I was banned on crandor though. The owner was able to see that I was not using the normal client, he thought I was using a cheat client because of all of the "malformed packets" I was sending. Just be careful botting on crandor, the owner is smart and knows what he is doing. If you see on your friends/ignore list many random characters or "Invalid Name" those are the malformed packets being sent that is how the owner caught me so just be careful 

20 minutes ago, mbuzz13 said:

great script unfortunately I was banned on crandor though. The owner was able to see that I was not using the normal client, he thought I was using a cheat client because of all of the "malformed packets" I was sending. Just be careful botting on crandor, the owner is smart and knows what he is doing. If you see on your friends/ignore list many random characters or "Invalid Name" those are the malformed packets being sent that is how the owner caught me so just be careful 

The owners aren't that smart, trust me.

I've talked with them, before I got IP-Banned because they caught me and another person smuggling items out of zombies.

Edited by EmmaStone