Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
EricTurner

[PKHonor] ePKHunter [Premium]

This is the official thread for my ePKHunter for PKHonor.

Posting this thread so that people can give feedback, bug reports, and suggestions.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THIS SCRIPT AND WISH TO SEE A NEW FEATURE ADDED PLEASE POST BELOW AND IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE ADDED.

Link to BDN http://bdn.parabot.org/scripts/script.php?s=1000122-ePKHunter

HOW TO USE:

Run the script, wait for the GUI to appear.

Once the GUI has appeared use the drop down menu to choose which npc you wish to hunt.

If you choose an npc with the ability to use jars a check-box will appear and you may select the check-box if you wish to use and re-buy jars.

The anti-mod is self explanatory, although if you have it turned off, the script should make a few beeping sounds when a mod is near.

Proggies:

@Luksis

h6CEZgd.png

@gamedemented

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.

@Lkz

87VP9yr.png

4 minutes ago, Spotify said:

Nice release, but why is it only for kebbits? Can't use brawlers while doing them.

I plan to add many other methods, its just I had this much completed wanted to get it tested while I did school work and ate. What methods would you like added?

Just now, EricTurner said:

I plan to add many other methods, its just I had this much completed wanted to get it tested while I did school work and ate. What methods would you like added?

Kingly and dragon implings are by far the most popular use of hunter. Kingly gives the most xp/hr.

Where are razor kebbits btw?

2 minutes ago, Spotify said:

Kingly and dragon implings are by far the most popular use of hunter. Kingly gives the most xp/hr.

Where are razor kebbits btw?

They are just another form of kebbits a littler north east of common's, on pkhonor there was a post that said razor's were best way to 91 for kingly's

They are just another form of kebbits, on pkhonor there was a post that said razor's were best way to 91 for kingly's

Ahh, well I can't find them anywhere in any of the hunter teleports haha

Just now, Spotify said:

I misread what you said, and edited my post, they are north east of common kebbits.

1 minute ago, Spotify said:

Do you have an account that can hunt kingly's? I will have to level one before I can create those.

13 minutes ago, EricTurner said:

I misread what you said, and edited my post, they are north east of common kebbits.

Works great and it's pretty fast. Idk if the bushes or whatever have a cooldown, but the script will sometimes run a very far distance to get to a bush or plant. Other than that it's fast and efficient. Can't wait for impling support :D

Just now, Spotify said:

Works great and it's pretty fast. Idk if the bushes or whatever have a cooldown, but the script will sometimes run a very far distance to get to a bush or plant. Other than that it's fast and efficient. Can't wait for impling support :D

I wanted to make it random so there isn't much of a pattern, sometimes it will run from one side of the area to the other. I could change it if enough people dislike it

I plan to make it VIP or Sponsor only when it is fully finished.

Alright, seems fair for a hunter script tbh.

I'll just try to use the shit out of it while I can xD

1 minute ago, vixen said:

Too many bots @ pk honor, would like to see this scrip get prem.

I have just been leaving it free for a few days to make sure there are no major bugs in the script, don't want people paying for a broken product.

25 minutes ago, vixen said:

Too many bots @ pk honor, would like to see this scrip get prem.

19 minutes ago, BryanCullen said:

Works awesome.

+1

Will be making script prem within the day, use it for free while you can.

On 5/11/2016 at 2:37 AM, Phasor said:

Maybe add banking and net catching with imp jars auto purchased from the store?

Also more simply could you add auto alching?

Found some time to add these, although I will not be adding banking support because I don't want the GE flooded with implings because that will ruin money making for others, where as catching and alching will not affect others as much whilst still making players rather rich.