Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

[RELEASE] Release of Parabot V2.5

Dear Parabot members,

We're pleased to let you know we've pushed out a new update of Parabot, with a lot of new functionalities, bug fixes and other improvements.
The update contains the following major changes:

[FEATURES]
	- Added new layout for Parabot login
	- Added new nightly build system
	- Added new font to Parabot
	- Added ability to search for fields within the reflection UI
	- Added collapse/expand button within the reflection UI
	- Added ability to set your output format for action debugging (either default or script writer mode)

[BUGFIXES]
	- Fixed null pointer within Inventory#getCount

If you want to see a full list of changes, mainly refer to our issues list.

A special thanks to @SmugPork, @EmmaStone and @fryslan for this release.

You can download the version 2.5 here.

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

Thank you guys so much. I truly appreciate the new content and look. 

Only one thing to point out, the Username/Pass text box is a bit off the middle. Not sure if that was done of purpose just looks a bit off. Anyways love everything else!

1 hour ago, Minimal said:

4X3kxxl.png?1

I was wondering, you know that ikov zulrah script you have? Is it possible to port it to crandor or would it be more complicated?

9 minutes ago, Phasor said:

I was wondering, you know that ikov zulrah script you have? Is it possible to port it to crandor or would it be more complicated?

It'd probably be much more complicated than that. I think the main server everyone wants to see scripts for is Runique so I'm waiting for that to be fixed then I can start making scripts again. Crandor seems very dead at the moment so I don't see it being prioritized by anyone right now.

2 minutes ago, Chefsamuel said:

No problem:
@echo off 
java -jar -noverify Parabot.jar -loadlocal
pause

Seems fine if you have renamed your client to Parabot.jar, have you made sure you still have the scripts in the compiled folder.

1 minute ago, EricTurner said:

Seems fine if you have renamed your client to Parabot.jar, have you made sure you still have the scripts in the compiled folder.

Ihad the old client still named parabot and other one was client-V2.5 now i got it good thanks m8 :) And idk if i can request it here but I think we should need on pk honor an agility runner, fletching unstrunged bows, and a magic tree woodcutter :$

2 minutes ago, Chefsamuel said:

Ihad the old client still named parabot and other one was client-V2.5 now i got it good thanks m8 :) And idk if i can request it here but I think we should need on pk honor an agility runner, fletching unstrunged bows, and a magic tree woodcutter :$

Glad you got it fixed, will take those requests into account.

16 hours ago, Chefsamuel said:

Wow thank you you're a real legend :D <3 much love

also btw with the magic tree on pkhonor there is a woodcutter that chops magic trees with inferno adze i got 2b wc and firemaking from it

Just now, crow78 said:

also btw with the magic tree on pkhonor there is a woodcutter that chops magic trees with inferno adze i got 2b wc and firemaking from it

I need the logs and im not prenium