Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
MQM Martin

about my month of VIP

I only got to use it but one day because i bought @scriptss voting bot and i ran it for a day and they runique voting went down for weeks. I tried running the lord killer bot and it wouldn't work so i could not run any bots on runique. Then the server updated 2 or 3 times and took atleast a week+ each time to get fixed. I am not complaining and i would not like a reimbursement for another month of vip but instead i was wondering if i could buy sponsor for $35 and use that $10 i never got to use but for a day towards sponsor. So when runique updates or bots don't work i won't have to keep buying VIP or getting another month for free, instead i would have VIP forever. I hope you can take this into consideration @JKetelaar Thanks for your time

P.S. I did not know where to post this, so sorry if it is in wrong forum

Edited by MQM Martin

2 minutes ago, MQM Martin said:

I only got to use it but one day because i bought @scriptss voting bot and i ran it for a day and they runique voting went down for weeks. I tried running the lord killer bot and it wouldn't work so i could not run any bots on runique. Then the server updated 2 or 3 times and took atleast a week+ each time to get fixed. I am not complaining and i would not like a reimbursement for another month of vip but instead i was wondering if i could buy sponsor for $35 and use that $10 i never got to use but for a day towards sponsor. So when runique updates or bots don't work i won't have to keep buying VIP or getting another month for free, instead i would have VIP forever. I hope you can take this into consideration @JKetelaar Thanks for your time

P.S. I did not know where to post this, so sorry if it is in wrong forum

I will bring this to his attention.

Great suggestion.

1 hour ago, MQM Martin said:

Of course! i was active long time ago then i quit playing private servers and now I'm back @Wishy 

I need to try and learn the basic of coding as well so i can be more of a help to the community

Need help add me on skype - Rsps.cyanic

Edited by cyanic