Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
cyanic

Rant about the staff

So just going to have a little rant.

Some may have noticed others may not have.

It's about @JKetelaar and partially the staff @Lord@Wishy

a9fb74fd2b.png

Jketelaar has been inactive since May 27th. No information has been provided from the staff regarding what the f#*k is going on with parabot or if he's still developing parabot.

I defiantly see this as poor work from the staff for not telling the community what is happening.

And some may say "His active on slack" it doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day his still being inactive on the forums and should be a explanation for this.

20 minutes ago, cyanic said:

a9fb74fd2b.png

Jketelaar has been inactive since May 27th. No information has been provided from the staff regarding what the f#*k is going on with parabot or if he's still developing parabot.

I defiantly see this as poor work from the staff for not telling the community what is happening.

And some may say "His active on slack" it doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day his still being inactive on the forums and should be a explanation for this.

Probably because he has exams.

And yes Parabot is still being developed maybe if you were on slack you would see all the updates.

Or you can see it here.

Lord and Wishy are active so I don't even know why you've mentioned them.

40 minutes ago, cyanic said:

a9fb74fd2b.png

All i have to say is that '''we' (The staff) all have our lives besides Parabot, you clearly have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

If you not satisfied with how things are being done on the forums then please leave.

2 hours ago, cyanic said:

Who are you to comment on his activity? Why do you think there is more than just Jk as admin? Oh yeah because hes doing so much in the background to shit up little fucking idiots like you.

Why the fuck are you even on the forums Ethan? You havent been welcome since the start.

@Wishy@fryslan@Lord@EmmaStone

Hang on a second stop being retarded.

Nearly a month he has been inactive and use all think it's fine not to let the community know?

How fucking hopeless can you be.

Stop going on about slack it isn't even associated with parabot. 

Parabot is getting less and less members every time i visit. New topics by different members would be every hour now it's going to days.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why does it? - No information about the servers on why they're not working devs aren't explaining why they have been inactive for nearly a month simple topic to let your community know they will be inactive for a while why they complete exams.

Not to difficult is it? Bit of a life lesson for use.

1 minute ago, cyanic said:

Nearly a month he has been inactive and use all think it's fine not to let the community know?

Parabot is getting less and less members every time i visit. New topics by different members would be every hour now it's going to days.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why does it? - No information about the servers on why they're not working devs aren't explaining why they have been inactive for nearly a month simple topic to let your community know they will be inactive for a while why they complete exams.

Okay cool dood.

Like it has been said he doesnt have to be active when myself and lord are.

He is doing everything behind the scenes aswell as trying to study and complete exams.

I forgot that Parabot is all of our jobs right? I meam we dont benfit in any way.

If we did, it would be a different story.

So stop being fucking retarded and go back into your hole ya fucking wee knobend

6 hours ago, cyanic said:

Lol you only joined since March how can you even say something about parabot and @JKetelaar, we have been developing parabot for years now, you punk dont know anything about what happens on parabot so please STFU and leave.

We don't need kids trolling like you in our community. 

13 hours ago, cyanic said:

Hang on a second... Do you even pay for this service? I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not, because it's hard to believe people can be this entitled and stupid without doing it on purpose. The fact that you expect a free, open source project to cater to your needs is pathetic.

If you want updates, go and download the Parabot repo from Github (https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot) and make your own changes. If you want to speak to Jeroen in person, either send him a message on the forums, or go visit him on Slack :)

Edited by Icarus

15 hours ago, fryslan said:

All i have to say is that '''we' (The staff) all have our lives besides Parabot, you clearly have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

If you not satisfied with how things are being done on the forums then please leave.

no you my slave you work till you die for parabot or else 

the rats in the sewer i will command them to eat you and get inside of you. when they get inside of you they have rat babies and will spread the disease

the jketelar will run parabot till he dies and will be whipped by me if he does not do what told 

Poem by: Jadsbutt 

Roses are blue 

Violets are red

the wishy is mine and gets whipped by me 

and then comes in a flying jadsbutt to spank the wishy  to force him to work

the end 

Poem 2 by: Jadsbutt 

Edited by Jadsbutt

Honestly I'm gonna agree with him. I bought VIP twice, and I have yet to even run Runique once. Everytime some staff member claimed it was fixed it wasn't, and it never was. It's gotten to the point where I check Parabot once or twice a month to see if anything changed, yet it's still the same dead forum, with the same dead servers working. It takes no economic expert to see Parabot is taking it's toll. 

Also, to the people saying "We don't get paid for this" or "We don't benefit from this", let me tell you why this is an improper way of looking at the problem. First of all we, the costumers of VIP and Sponsor at least, pay for something, regardless if you're getting a cut or not. If I'm doing grocery shopping, I don't care if they pay the cashier, the supplies or even send my money to Africa. I honestly don't care. I just want the product I'm paying for, which is not what we're getting. "We'll refund anyone's VIP when Runique gets back up" is like saying "I'll give everyone on this forum $200 when Gordon Ramsey stops scolding people". It's most likely never going to happen, and if it does, it'll be in who-knows how long.

Second, if the servers had good up time, and the forums are kept clean, more people will come to Parabot. It's as simple as that. That being said, I know Ikov for example had a huge amount of people and quality scripts. Some of which were premium, others were Sponsor only. I know for a fact that you do get a share of premium script sales, and they take a couple hours a week maintenance, at most

Next on the list, as this never was a rant about VIP or Runique at all, the way the staff treats the "costumers" is.. laughable, to say the least. I can quote you within minutes to threads complaining about Runique or VIP and the staff replying 'yeh, u paid for vip u got vip lmao'. This isn't costumer support, this isn't helping, this is just immature problem solving avoiding. At least pay a little attention to your user base. Not even to start about @Lord his first reply on this thread. I'm sorry.. is that supposed to be the answer of a moderator? Please. If you can't even behave yourself, how do you expect to maintain an entire costumer base. Or what about @Kozs reply? "All this drama over a botting site lmao". If that's the mindset within the staff of Parabot, I can see why this is going the way it's going. 

Now, before I'm getting the "all this drama over a botting site" directed at me. No. I don't care about Parabot anymore, I don't care about my VIP I bought, I don't care about the scripts for Near Reality I wrote, which are just rotting in my library as Near Reality hasn't had an update in 2 months. I'm just here to point out you're actually wrong. 

Now I'm going back to my full time job and have some real life. Cheers!

TL;DR: I gave up on Parabot a long time ago. Take my 'rant' or leave it, I don't care.

Edited by iEatApplez

l0l Noobs everywhere... All saying " He has a life"  use all stupid its been nearly 1 month hasn't appeared on parabot that's just a poor effort no excuses needed.

Slacking need new admin. Even trump could run this site better and that's saying something l0l. 

@fryslan Fix servers been down for months. Listen to the community.

Edited by cyanic

2 hours ago, iEatApplez said:

Honestly I'm gonna agree with him. I bought VIP twice, and I have yet to even run Runique once. Everytime some staff member claimed it was fixed it wasn't, and it never was. It's gotten to the point where I check Parabot once or twice a month to see if anything changed, yet it's still the same dead forum, with the same dead servers working. It takes no economic expert to see Parabot is taking it's toll. 

Also, to the people saying "We don't get paid for this" or "We don't benefit from this", let me tell you why this is an improper way of looking at the problem. First of all we, the costumers of VIP and Sponsor at least, pay for something, regardless if you're getting a cut or not. If I'm doing grocery shopping, I don't care if they pay the cashier, the supplies or even send my money to Africa. I honestly don't care. I just want the product I'm paying for, which is not what we're getting. "We'll refund anyone's VIP when Runique gets back up" is like saying "I'll give everyone on this forum $200 when Gordon Ramsey stops scolding people". It's most likely never going to happen, and if it does, it'll be in who-knows how long.

Second, if the servers had good up time, and the forums are kept clean, more people will come to Parabot. It's as simple as that. That being said, I know Ikov for example had a huge amount of people and quality scripts. Some of which were premium, others were Sponsor only. I know for a fact that you do get a share of premium script sales, and they take a couple hours a week maintenance, at most

Next on the list, as this never was a rant about VIP or Runique at all, the way the staff treats the "costumers" is.. laughable, to say the least. I can quote you within minutes to threads complaining about Runique or VIP and the staff replying 'yeh, u paid for vip u got vip lmao'. This isn't costumer support, this isn't helping, this is just immature problem solving avoiding. At least pay a little attention to your user base. Not even to start about @Lord his first reply on this thread. I'm sorry.. is that supposed to be the answer of a moderator? Please. If you can't even behave yourself, how do you expect to maintain an entire costumer base. Or what about @Kozs reply? "All this drama over a botting site lmao". If that's the mindset within the staff of Parabot, I can see why this is going the way it's going. 

Now, before I'm getting the "all this drama over a botting site" directed at me. No. I don't care about Parabot anymore, I don't care about my VIP I bought, I don't care about the scripts for Near Reality I wrote, which are just rotting in my library as Near Reality hasn't had an update in 2 months. I'm just here to point out you're actually wrong. 

TL;DR: I gave up on Parabot a long time ago. Take my 'rant' or leave it, I don't care.

I'm not going to read what you just said but you tagged me in it (I read my part :-) ).

You need to understand the fact that history repeats itself. This happens every year for Parabot, JK goes AFK for a while ppl moan and then something changes. In my perspective after seeing all of this drama, and being a part of it I became null to such drama. Hence my post, you're right that is my mindset, this website could plummet into oblivion and we would all be okay. that's  the bottom line. Not sure for the past 5-6 months people been treating me like im the bad guy on this site. I am probably one of the only ones who spent way too much time middlemanning for free, helping EVERYONE I possibly could and producing scripts. Now none of my work is recognized, which is fine as we all move on. I understand you where just making a point and using me as an example, which I don't dis agree but you should look from my perspective initially before saying that I have a shitty mindset. Which I do, but it's the result of the shitty people in this community. 

TL;DR - just me whining i guess lol :D

Edited by Kozs

6 hours ago, iEatApplez said:

Yes I agree my post was bad, have you ever read any of my other posts? I am very reasonable with everything I say. this topic however is just a complete waste of everyones time. you can take my post personaly do what you like with it but my points still stay valid.

With regards to you dont care about if they get paid or not. I do this in my own free time. You are looking at it completly wrong, they are there because they get paid. you think if there wasnt something in it for them they would be there? if they did it in their free time like we did no one would be there leaving you without you product. We however dont get paid but still stick around because we enjoy trying to help people. 

5 hours ago, cyanic said:

l0l Noobs everywhere... All saying " He has a life"  use all stupid its been nearly 1 month hasn't appeared on parabot that's just a poor effort no excuses needed.

Slacking need new admin. Even trump could run this site better and that's saying something l0l. 

You clearly have no idea what is and has been done these past weeks and months, its not up to me to update the servers.

I'm here to work on the API, Randoms and stuff  @JKetelaar can use my help with.

13 minutes ago, fryslan said:

You clearly have no idea what is and has been done these past weeks and months, its not up to me to update the servers.

I'm here to work on the API, Randoms and stuff  @JKetelaar can use my help with.

The parabot randoms? You hopeless... pkhonor randoms been playing up for so long now and still not fixed. 

Who fixes server? 

7 hours ago, iEatApplez said:

When you are doing your grocery shopping the person at the checkout is getting payed by the store your shopping at, the person who provides the products to the store is getting payed for providing those products, We do not get payed for anything we do in regards to parabot and the maintenance/development.

The problem with servers having to be constantly updated is because they are constantly releasing new content, Constantly changing the way there client works to try and stop parabot from working, Everytime a client is updated it has to be checked for malicious code that could affect you guys, Then the hooks have to be found which can take upwards of an hour to find a single hook depending on the obfuscation the rsps uses.

VIP isn't guaranteed access to runique 24/7, It's a contribution to the site to help pay for all of the costs, websites and servers don't grow on trees and there certainly not free.

I'm pretty sure every script writer and staff member of parabot would love to quit there job and work full time for parabot getting payed $20/H but unfortunatly that isn't possible and it never will be, We all have jobs, school, uni, college, family, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc so it can be hard to dedicate time purely to parabot. It is a side project for people to learn and benefit not a full time job.

6 hours ago, cyanic said:

You shouldn't even be on these forums, Everytime you apply for script writer and get declined you throw a shitfit. You work at kfc and pretend to own a $60,000 car, nothing more to be said.

20 minutes ago, cyanic said:

The parabot randoms? You hopeless... pkhonor randoms been playing up for so long now and still not fixed. 

Who fixes server? 

You complain that the randoms don't work yet you haven't done anything about it ? Parabot is a community project, it's open source for a reason, You have no right to point the blame at someone else when you've done nothing to help.

2 hours ago, scriptss said:

When you are doing your grocery shopping the person at the checkout is getting payed by the store your shopping at, the person who provides the products to the store is getting payed for providing those products, We do not get payed for anything we do in regards to parabot and the maintenance/development.

The problem with servers having to be constantly updated is because they are constantly releasing new content, Constantly changing the way there client works to try and stop parabot from working, Everytime a client is updated it has to be checked for malicious code that could affect you guys, Then the hooks have to be found which can take upwards of an hour to find a single hook depending on the obfuscation the rsps uses.

VIP isn't guaranteed access to runique 24/7, It's a contribution to the site to help pay for all of the costs, websites and servers don't grow on trees and there certainly not free.

I'm pretty sure every script writer and staff member of parabot would love to quit there job and work full time for parabot getting payed $20/H but unfortunatly that isn't possible and it never will be, We all have jobs, school, uni, college, family, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc so it can be hard to dedicate time purely to parabot. It is a side project for people to learn and benefit not a full time job.

You shouldn't even be on these forums, Everytime you apply for script writer and get declined you throw a shitfit. You work at kfc and pretend to own a $60,000 car, nothing more to be said.

You complain that the randoms don't work yet you haven't done anything about it ? Parabot is a community project, it's open source for a reason, You have no right to point the blame at someone else when you've done nothing to help.

Couldnt agree with you more.

4 hours ago, scriptss said:

Why do you keep saying I own a 60k car ? Never mentioned it once and already told you multiple times before i don't l0000l

and I worked at kfc  over 2 years ago while I was at school

your gimpy ass probably lived of the goverment taking all free funds like a bitch you're .

OT - most active I've seen the community in a while. 

Edited by cyanic

I'm not going to quote or tag anyone I'm replying to, cba.

I understand all of your standpoints, for sure I wouldn't be spending hours on hours on hours everyday without seeing anything in return. But trust me, if I'd be promoted to forum moderator today, the entire forum would be clean within 2 days. Post of scripts for Ikov are still on the script section, as well as scripts for PkHonor which haven't been updated or touched in months. 

I joined Parabot for Ikov, then when Ikov shut down I switched to Near Reality and found Runique to be added a little after that. Now neither of those servers have been working in months, and there's simply no point in me coming back. Now you're saying both those servers have at least halved in users. What do you do? You remove the servers and move on. Better to spend all your time on 1 or 2 working servers than a whole bunch of servers which half work, or with only 1 script for it.

If you don't want to spend all of your time maintaining the servers and client, which I fully understand, make it so you won't have to. It probably does sound easier than it is, but I think removing 8 non-working servers and adding 1 working will definitely reduce the amount of posts complaining about servers being broken, and when the entire team only has 1 or 2 servers to focus on, problems should be solved much faster. Right?

Also, @Lord you're right. I misjudged you on one post, can actually remember you being nice and helpful. My apologies.

7 hours ago, cyanic said:

Who fixes server? 

They are fixed and will be added to the bot in tomorro's update so shhttt.... pls

5 hours ago, iEatApplez said:

I'm not going to quote or tag anyone I'm replying to, cba.

I understand all of your standpoints, for sure I wouldn't be spending hours on hours on hours everyday without seeing anything in return. But trust me, if I'd be promoted to forum moderator today, the entire forum would be clean within 2 days. Post of scripts for Ikov are still on the script section, as well as scripts for PkHonor which haven't been updated or touched in months. 

I joined Parabot for Ikov, then when Ikov shut down I switched to Near Reality and found Runique to be added a little after that. Now neither of those servers have been working in months, and there's simply no point in me coming back. Now you're saying both those servers have at least halved in users. What do you do? You remove the servers and move on. Better to spend all your time on 1 or 2 working servers than a whole bunch of servers which half work, or with only 1 script for it.

If you don't want to spend all of your time maintaining the servers and client, which I fully understand, make it so you won't have to. It probably does sound easier than it is, but I think removing 8 non-working servers and adding 1 working will definitely reduce the amount of posts complaining about servers being broken, and when the entire team only has 1 or 2 servers to focus on, problems should be solved much faster. Right?

Also, @Lord you're right. I misjudged you on one post, can actually remember you being nice and helpful. My apologies.

Thank you for your post, I do agree with what you are saying and yes we could do more to help. I will take a look in to ikov scripts. We did have a script tester but it just didnt happen. If you join slack I would be happy to discuss this position with you.

Edit: I have now cleaned the script section. Let me know if I missed any.

On 19-6-2016 at 8:46 PM, Lord said:

Thank you for your post, I do agree with what you are saying and yes we could do more to help. I will take a look in to ikov scripts. We did have a script tester but it just didnt happen. If you join slack I would be happy to discuss this position with you.

Edit: I have now cleaned the script section. Let me know if I missed any.

I like your additute a lot more now. Great job! If you could inform me about this slack I'd be more than happy to join it. I'm assuming it's some sort of teamspeak or Skype group, correct?