Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

BDN down time

1 hour ago, hittingblunt said:

ikr inactive owners goes back up for two days then goes down for two weeks makes it worse when uve paid for scripts and they dont even keep it up and going

well, you could just make your own client and scripts.

2 hours ago, arnietis said:

Yeh and the time they will do it a month probably like always.

2 hours ago, hittingblunt said:

ikr inactive owners goes back up for two days then goes down for two weeks makes it worse when uve paid for scripts and they dont even keep it up and going

Quit bitching, nobody forced you to purchase anything. In fact, most of the servers provided are FREE to use, meaning the developers spend their own time making this client work. It's just little bit of downtime, not to mention, it's a private server BOT... not like you're playing the servers anyways.

I understand this must be frusting for everyone. I can only explain what the problem is and hope you understand. Our server provider is timing out. This is not due to us being out dated or ill maintained. We have done everything we can to get the external company to look in to the issue with their server. Please understand this is not a result of us not updating the bot/website.

41 minutes ago, hittingblunt said:

id pay good money as a subscription just for it to be maintained 

3 hours ago, hittingblunt said:

The owner isnt inactive. We have a full admin team if you want to say anything then feel free to message the other staff members who are also here. Not everything is done by one person. Myself and @Wishy are here for your questions as well. If you have an issue send me a PM.

1 hour ago, Lord said:

I understand this must be frusting for everyone. I can only explain what the problem is and hope you understand. Our server provider is timing out. This is not due to us being out dated or ill maintained. We have done everything we can to get the external company to look in to the issue with their server. Please understand this is not a result of us not updating the bot/website.

The owner isnt inactive. We have a full admin team if you want to say anything then feel free to message the other staff members who are also here. Not everything is done by one person. Myself and @Wishy are here for your questions as well. If you have an issue send me a PM.

swiftly delt with okay buddy, thanks

1 hour ago, cyanic said:

I'd say about 15 days If we are waiting on that one dev

How many times do we have to tell you it is not Parabot related! We are not waiting for any of our staff to do anything read the thread.

2 hours ago, Lord said:

How many times do we have to tell you it is not Parabot related! We are not waiting for any of our staff to do anything read the thread.

What you waiting on? Website domain? Elaborate a bit more give the community more information 

if you read my posts you would know I have explained it already :) 

Just now, cyanic said:

What you waiting on? Website domain? Elaborate a bit more give the community more information 

2 hours ago, EricTurner said:

Why do you keep trying to talk to a wall? He doesn't understand.

Not enough information to understand 

"external company" 

you're only being a smart ass since you have been told the real issue and we haven't so you understand what's really happening.

Edited by cyanic

Just now, cyanic said:

Not enough information to understand 

"external company" 

you're only being a smart ass since you have been told the real issue and we haven't so you understand the situation more.

How about you read that post? 

3 minutes ago, Lord said:

How about you read that post? 

Should of been in main post

no need to read random shit about people complaing how it's not working 

#wastemytime

however I am in the wrong and should of read the rest of the random posts... 

Both in the wrong 

Edited by cyanic

Just now, cyanic said:

Should of been in main post

no need to read random shit about people complaing how it's not working 

#wastemytime

You are waste of mine and everyone elses time. Your time isn't that valuable you cant spend 30 seconds reading or does it take you that long?

this is turning into a bitch fourm can you no just give us a rough eta, of whenm its expected to be back up and running instead of shortly or asap, because every one is just gonna keep checking every thinking its gonna come back online because your not telling us much information