fatboy

Analysis of new PKHonor banning method

If you want to help add me on skype at ultimate.frewb

OBSERVATIONS

I would log in and wait in the middle of nowhere on an account and type ::afk to force the player to sit in its chair. After a random period of time, always 1-10 minutes for me, my player would stand up into its idle standing animation, then about 5-10 seconds later be banned. I was ip/mac banned twice, then on the third time I was iped/mac/file banned. After being file banned, and removed the files/changing ip and mac, the fresh account would be immediately disconnected and I would be RE file banned, but not mac/iped. Somehow the server still knows that I was file banned at one period of time and re file banned me again. This re file banning process happened regardless of which client I was using (official client or parabot client)

Weirdly enough, as I saw on another thread posted, connecting to my phone hotspot let me log in. I was not re file banned up logging in. Completely fine. This doesn't make sense though. Previously I was changing my ip upon each new login using a VPN and still getting file banned. Now that I changed my ip by connecting to my personal hotspot on my phone I was ok.

- No client changes noticed regarding any new ban type

Edited by fatboy

Wouldnt it be worth grabbing all spawned Randoms ID codes? E.g. Genie had however many but there are only 2 within PKH. One thats an actual random and one thats a legit forced that a mod will be with (normally invis)

Just a thought. If this is completely wrong. Ignore it

10 minutes ago, Wishy said:

Wouldnt it be worth grabbing all spawned Randoms ID codes? E.g. Genie had however many but there are only 2 within PKH. One thats an actual random and one thats a legit forced that a mod will be with (normally invis)

2 hours ago, fatboy said:

To be edited soon ***

Some people are saying that the staff know that they are using a client with the word "bot" so I went to look for any method that could determine the JFrame/Window name and came across nothing on a quick peck, also browsed though their cache files and found some files without any extension but nothing else so I don't really know, my best bet is for @JKetelaar or Parny to find the problem.

Edited by EmmaStone

49 minutes ago, EmmaStone said:

I'll take a look at their client's code.

27 minutes ago, Wishy said:

OBSERVATIONS

I would log in and wait in the middle of nowhere on an account and type ::afk to force the player to sit in its chair. After a random period of time, always 1-10 minutes for me, my player would stand up into its idle standing animation, then about 5-10 seconds later be banned. I was ip/mac banned twice, then on the third time I was iped/mac/file banned. After being file banned, and removed the files/changing ip and mac, the fresh account would be immediately disconnected and I would be RE file banned, but not mac/iped. Somehow the server still knows that I was file banned at one period of time and re file banned me again. This re file banning process happened regardless of which client I was using (official client or parabot client)

Weirdly enough, as I saw on another thread posted, connecting to my phone hotspot let me log in. I was not re file banned up logging in. Completely fine. This doesn't make sense though. Previously I was changing my ip upon each new login using a VPN and still getting file banned. Now that I changed my ip by connecting to my personal hotspot on my phone I was ok.

19 minutes ago, fatboy said:

OBSERVATIONS

Now this is strange. There must be some code within the client searching through your files. Perhaps there is more files than you first thought?

ive had 7 account bans within 7 days (2 mining afk)  (1 mining while bot watching) (2 farming gold leafs bot watching) (1 farming herbs afk) and my latest one using eHunter got caught using "parabot" as the mod said to me

Just now, ibotz said:

ive had 7 account bans within 7 days (2 mining afk)  (1 mining while bot watching) (2 farming gold leafs bot watching) (1 farming herbs afk) and my latest one using eHunter got caught using "parabot" as the mod said to me

Stated this 3 comments above.

3 minutes ago, Wishy said:

Now this is strange. There must be some code within the client searching through your files. Perhaps there is more files than you first thought?

I cannot find anything different from the way they were handling file banning before. Right now there are two problems:

1.) How do they detect we are using the parabot client? They said in a news post that they were able to detect all unauthorized clients.

2.) How are they able to RE file ban us after we have changed mac, ip, and deleted files pertaining to file ban?

They are able to detect the parabot client even when we aren't using a script.

Edited by fatboy

Just now, fatboy said:

I cannot find anything different from the way they were handling file banning before. Right now there are two problems:

1.) How do they detect we are using the parabot client? They said in a news post that they were able to detect all unauthorized clients.

2.) How are they able to RE file ban us after we have changed mac, ip, and deleted files pertaining to file ban?

What if they keep track of banned UID's.

1 minute ago, EmmaStone said:

What if they keep track of banned UID's.

That could be a way for them to RE ban us, but I'm more curious as to how they are detecting the client in the first place

1 minute ago, fatboy said:

That could be a way for them to RE ban us, but I'm more curious as to how they are detecting the client in the first place

they have a few new mods on there which ive tried to have a little fun with while they do there "bot sweeps"  new mods aren't a problem unless your afkin....

it was ely pure who caught me so called botting when I caught him with his random then he sent me a pm then sent me to jail... while doing this he was saying hes going to check which client I'm using this took his around 20-30 mins I logged out to go eat I come back to a ban I make new account ask him why he said its confirmed I was saying parabot  

6 hours ago, fatboy said:

OBSERVATIONS

- No client changes noticed regarding any new ban type

could we change the name of the frame to "pkhonor" instead of "parabot" and then test if it stops from the detection? 

2 hours ago, dell said:

could we change the name of the frame to "pkhonor" instead of "parabot" and then test if it stops from the detection? 

PkHonor said they can detect ANY unauthorized client, meaning that the name "parabot" should not be flagged, and isn't based on my looking around... Their detection system is more complicated than a simple name of a frame

Reading comments most likely another file on your computer that they're placing some where.

ive changed ip and it works fine like I've stated don't use public ips ... They have most likely already been used/banned

On 8/18/2016 at 2:43 PM, fatboy said:
11 hours ago, cyanic said:

Reading comments most likely another file on your computer that they're placing some where.

ive changed ip and it works fine like I've stated don't use public ips ... They have most likely already been used/banned

Not another file, you can run sandboxed and check all file changes yourself. 

And for the public ips part, you are wrong there. If you remove your uid ban you can actually connect to the server before being disconnected. A ip ban won't even let a connection attempt will instantly say you are banned. 

10 hours ago, player1 said:

Not another file, you can run sandboxed and check all file changes yourself. 

And for the public ips part, you are wrong there. If you remove your uid ban you can actually connect to the server before being disconnected. A ip ban won't even let a connection attempt will instantly say you are banned. 

So you're basically Mac banned with another unknown method it will be in the client code

4 hours ago, cyanic said:

So you're basically Mac banned with another unknown method it will be in the client code

possibly a mac, personally i think its 100% router based. 

idk if you have the same ban type as me and fatboy but if you do, 

open a VM brand new and use a separate mac and ip, run para as well. so basically you are on a fresh computer never touched pkh. when you login you will be dc'd and a uid ban placed. 

although if you remove the uid ban and run off of per say a phone hotspot you will avoid the ban.

2 hours ago, dell said:

possibly a mac, personally i think its 100% router based. 

idk if you have the same ban type as me and fatboy but if you do, 

open a VM brand new and use a separate mac and ip, run para as well. so basically you are on a fresh computer never touched pkh. when you login you will be dc'd and a uid ban placed. 

although if you remove the uid ban and run off of per say a phone hotspot you will avoid the ban.

You eventually get banned on phone hot spot botting?

Made a brand new account, went to kill blue dragons (No scripts used) within minutes, Mike teleports to me. I had a few accounts before this one banned manually by mods. This has never happened on my other accounts that i've made. 

6ef5532a1352c1befe135e8950aa5e1d.png

ae23e0d19976a586916f1944bf604e8a.png

bbf3b7318f1a6646a990e9e0d9c81f9a.png