before

AIO AIO Script [Release]

I actually finished up the code a while ago but couldn't be bothered to upload it.

WARNING: This is a colorbot. If you use it on Runescape, you'll probably be banned. It's easier to detect than a bullet in your face. It also controls the mouse. PRESS C AT ANY TIME TO STOP IT FROM RUNNING.

HOW TO USE:

1: Download Autohotkey (takes no time and is very easy to code your own bots with)

2: Download AIO AIO script creator (linked at the bottom of this thread)

3: Put your client in FIXED mode in the top LEFT corner of the screen. If you don't want to do this, download "Press C to get coordinates" file and update the coordinates (there is an option to do so when you run the script generator)

Explanation on every button and what it does:

Te9f4Jd.png

IMPORTANT EDIT: I said it will skip the next instruction if it can't find a color it's looking for in the subwindow, IT WILL SKIP THE NEXT TWO INSTRUCTIONS (always use Sleep > Click after a mousemove!)

Edit2: If you like this script I strongly recommend you learn AHK. Here's a great place to start for official use, then it's quite obvious what you do from there to make a bot: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/33483h/ultimate_autohotkey_ahk_beginners_guide/

You're also more than welcome to edit any of my code. That's why it's there.

Edit: Since the files were removed, I'll upload the files as .txt files.

Make sure you save these as .ahk files! To do this, make sure you have file extensions visible.

Press C to grab coordinates (PASTEBIN)

AIO AIO Script Creator (PASTEBIN)

edit: For people with small screen resolutions, the GUI is cut off. If you have that, here's a really shitty looking version that might help: http://pastebin.com/HpDm1bmE

Press C to get coordinates.txt

AIO AIO Script Creator.txt

Edited by before

14 hours ago, before said:

I actually finished up the code a while ago but couldn't be bothered to upload it.

WARNING: This is a colorbot. If you use it on Runescape, you'll probably be banned. It's easier to detect than a bullet in your face. It also controls the mouse. PRESS C AT ANY TIME TO STOP IT FROM RUNNING.

HOW TO USE:

1: Download Autohotkey (takes no time and is very easy to code your own bots with)

2: Download AIO AIO script creator (linked at the bottom of this thread)

3: Put your client in FIXED mode in the top LEFT corner of the screen. If you don't want to do this, download "Press C to get coordinates" file and update the coordinates (there is an option to do so when you run the script generator)

Explanation on every button and what it does:

Te9f4Jd.png

IMPORTANT EDIT: I said it will skip the next instruction if it can't find a color it's looking for in the subwindow, IT WILL SKIP THE NEXT TWO INSTRUCTIONS (always use Sleep > Click after a mousemove!)

Edit2: If you like this script I strongly recommend you learn AHK. Here's a great place to start for official use, then it's quite obvious what you do from there to make a bot: https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/33483h/ultimate_autohotkey_ahk_beginners_guide/

You're also more than welcome to edit any of my code. That's why it's there.

Deleted Files due to security reasons. Please re upload via GIT

These scripts are silly, if you really want to bot push yourself to fix Parabot and so proper scripts can be made once again!

Make Parabot Great Again!!

1 hour ago, Kozs said:

These scripts are silly, if you really want to bot push yourself to fix Parabot and so proper scripts can be made once again!

Make me something that will automatically deobfuscate any revision client and I will.

Also I don't know Java.

11 hours ago, Wishy said:

I'll just upload source instead.

Edited by before

3 hours ago, before said:

Make me something that will automatically deobfuscate any revision client and I will.

Also I don't know Java.

I'll just upload source instead.

Well good work around! :P

Still supportive because you put a lot of work into it! Great job! 

On 8/24/2016 at 9:44 PM, Wishy said:

Why would you upload it to git?... :tuzki-study:

On 8/25/2016 at 7:50 AM, Kozs said:

Good for other revisions besides 317...

20 hours ago, vitanet said:

how i can reduce the the windows'? i see to big when i run de aio script

Uhmm yeah that was an oversight.

Right click on your desktop > click Screen Resolution > hit Resolution and see if you have a 1920 x 1080.

If you don't you're kinda screwed. If you know how to code you can do it yourself as the source is there but it would take a while and be annoying :L

If you realllllllllllly want it you could also create a virtual machine maybe.

I've just done some research and I think I can fix the situation. Give me a minute

20 hours ago, vitanet said:

how i can reduce the the windows'? i see to big when i run de aio script

Edit:

Yeah I'll write some really shitty code for you then the will "Work".

Try this:http://pastebin.com/HpDm1bmE