Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord

[RELEASE] Release of Parabot V2.6.0

Dear Parabot members,

We're pleased to let you know we've pushed out a new update of Parabot, with a lot of new functionalities, bug fixes and other improvements.

If you would like to see the list of improvements we have made to this latest version please click here.

You can download the version 2.5 here.

https://parabot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RELEASES/V2.6.0

Sincerely,
The Parabot team

14 hours ago, f3rsport said:

and crandor still not fixed :)

Please tell me how a client update is related to a provider?

4 hours ago, Minhaj308 said:

Is batting on PkHonor safe now?

PKHonor's only ban method is though moderators watching you, They also have the random genie which has been discussed.

7 hours ago, EmmaStone said:

PKHonor's only ban method is though moderators watching you, They also have the random genie which has been discussed.

Also some client ban. Detecting parabot client 

4 hours ago, cyanic said:

Also some client ban. Detecting parabot client 

There's no such thing as this "client ban" there is absolutely no way they are detecting the client.

They aren't checking for it.

7 hours ago, EmmaStone said:

There's no such thing as this "client ban" there is absolutely no way they are detecting the client.

Lots of cases claiming it.

no staff being online and being automatically banned 

On 26/10/2016 at 0:40 PM, EmmaStone said:

once then i was babysitting, a mod teleported me and asking me why i was using a different client

On 27 October 2016 at 11:43 PM, jemoeder said:

Dreamscape not working for me. I've paid for a script cant even run dreamscape..

Dreamscape requires you to run Parabot with -noverify , were you doing that?

On 10/26/2016 at 3:40 AM, EmmaStone said:

How many times do I have to say that they can detect your client

10 hours ago, fatboy said:

They simply don't have the means to do it. I've been using Pkh scripts for weeks and haven't been banned or even spoken to by a mod. So that just shows its not true.

11 hours ago, fatboy said:

1 hour ago, Domantas1 said:

They simply don't have the means to do it. I've been using Pkh scripts for weeks and haven't been banned or even spoken to by a mod. So that just shows its not true.

@fatboy We have seen nothing in their client that supports this claim. I have personally left bots running over night with mods on and even talking to them with no such ban. 

On 10/25/2016 at 5:29 PM, EmmaStone said:

Admin only can check the client detection logs.

2 below quotes came from Rapsey responding to someones ban when the claimed to not be using para

Oh horseshit. You were using the latest release of the Parabot client. I have no idea why you would lie about this. We can see you only started using it a few days ago so if you just say you won't do it again you'd probably be unbanned in the near future. Nevertheless how you want to play this is entirely up to you.

For the record, I have verified the results and I can confirm he was simply using Parabot itself, not using PkhBuddy which in turn launches Parabot. That wouldn't even be possible because as far as I know PkhBuddy is Windows-only and he was caught on OS X.

Ill post pics tonight of Mike using the client detection they are on my laptop. On my cell atm

On 10/30/2016 at 6:22 AM, dell said:

Admin only can check the client detection logs.

2 below quotes came from Rapsey responding to someones ban when the claimed to not be using para

Oh horseshit. You were using the latest release of the Parabot client. I have no idea why you would lie about this. We can see you only started using it a few days ago so if you just say you won't do it again you'd probably be unbanned in the near future. Nevertheless how you want to play this is entirely up to you.

For the record, I have verified the results and I can confirm he was simply using Parabot itself, not using PkhBuddy which in turn launches Parabot. That wouldn't even be possible because as far as I know PkhBuddy is Windows-only and he was caught on OS X.

Ill post pics tonight of Mike using the client detection they are on my laptop. On my cell atm

post pls

15 hours ago, mylife95 said:

lord im also unable to access any other server inside of parabot i can only play on simplicity

You need to run Parabot with -noverify (search forums) and that will work for Dreamscape the other two servers are still being updated.