Jump to content
Botterino

There were 21 threads in random in 2016

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Jadsbutt said:

NOOO ;\ 

 

13 hours ago, Domantas1 said:

Yeah your right , the old days were great.

 

14 hours ago, Botterino said:

And over 150 in 2015,

I miss the old times. It is not far away from closing guys.

RPPS as a whole is just not a big as it use to be these days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lord said:

 

 

RPPS as a whole is just not a big as it use to be these days

It's still pretty huge , OS-Scape's community is huge , thousands online at a time , Runique isn't that bad at around 500-600 ish online at a time. It's because we don't have those large servers now that Parabot is slowly losing users. Like back in the day Ikov was the biggest server around and guess what we had it working on Parabot and thats  why there were so many people using it and so many people making scripts. Now we don't have the bigger servers like Os-Scape and Runique on Parabot so we don't get nearly as many users.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Domantas1 said:

It's still pretty huge , OS-Scape's community is huge , thousands online at a time , Runique isn't that bad at around 500-600 ish online at a time. It's because we don't have those large servers now that Parabot is slowly losing users. Like back in the day Ikov was the biggest server around and guess what we had it working on Parabot and thats  why there were so many people using it and so many people making scripts. Now we don't have the bigger servers like Os-Scape and Runique on Parabot so we don't get nearly as many users.

317 then... OS-Scape is running Runescape cache so it can't last that long... Runique isn't a 317 launcher. We have run it in the past but as it is a different client it will need a new API

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lord said:

317 then... OS-Scape is running Runescape cache so it can't last that long... Runique isn't 317 so that isn't for this bot. We have run it in the past but as it is a different client it will need a new API

Yeah I know , that's what I was talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×