Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Ren3gade

SoulPlay

11 minutes ago, Ren3gade said:

Often times 300+ players online at a time. Lively community and server. Does anyone have a working bot/scripts for SoulPlay?

Thanks.

We've been waiting on an update for pkhonor for weeks, how long do you think they are going to take to add another server provider?

19 hours ago, cammm said:

We've been waiting on an update for pkhonor for weeks, how long do you think they are going to take to add another server provider?

Sad to hear that. This place used to be poppin. Seems like people have lost interest/dedication.

I will go on my way then :(

6 hours ago, Ren3gade said:

Sad to hear that. This place used to be poppin. Seems like people have lost interest/dedication.

Does suck! Not saying to leave, just don't be disappointed when you keep checking up, and nothing happens. Been happening to me last weeks lol. Not worth it. Parabot is about done gg

2 hours ago, cammm said:

Does suck! Not saying to leave, just don't be disappointed when you keep checking up, and nothing happens. Been happening to me last weeks lol. Not worth it. Parabot is about done gg

You've only been a member since October 17'th shut up noob can't talk ...

3 hours ago, cammm said:

Parabot is not done, if you think its dying feel free to help us out with some script contributes or maybe you would like to hook PKHonor yourself?

10 hours ago, Ren3gade said:

We have previously had soulplay hooked but it had some dodgy code and a different menu action required for the mouse so it is a pain to hook. i will suggest this to the team and get back to you.

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Parabot is not done, if you think its dying feel free to help us out with some script contributes or maybe you would like to hook PKHonor yourself?

We have previously had soulplay hooked but it had some dodgy code and a different menu action required for the mouse so it is a pain to hook. i will suggest this to the team and get back to you.

I remeber when soulplay was added at first, the glory days of parabot imo, hmu when your online 

15 hours ago, Lord said:

Wouldn't mind seeing soul play hooked again ;)

On 11/23/2016 at 5:08 AM, Lord said:

Truly appreciate the response. Can't wait to see if anything comes out of this. :) I would spend some serious $$$ on effective and safe SoulPlay bot!

Edited by Ren3gade

18 hours ago, cyanic said:

You've only been a member since October 17'th shut up noob can't talk ...

You're so right! Cause you can only create one account...good observation bud!

10 hours ago, cammm said:

You're so right! Cause you can only create one account...good observation bud!

Yes creating multiple accounts without permission is punishable.

Edited by EmmaStone

On 11/26/2016 at 9:28 AM, Pinnacle said:

it wont get hooked mate.

1 hour ago, Pinnacle said:

para+bot dosent support the use of client revision

Client hasn't changed in 10 months the revision will be fine.

Edited by cyanic

On 27/11/2016 at 4:19 AM, cyanic said:

Client hasn't changed in 10 months the revision will be fine.

On 27/11/2016 at 3:03 AM, Pinnacle said:

para+bot dosent support the use of client revision

On 26/11/2016 at 6:47 PM, Ren3gade said:

Why not?

Problem isn't the revision they have a method in their doAction that checks where your mouse position is and if it matches the object/npc it will do the action.

3 hours ago, EmmaStone said:

Problem isn't the revision they have a method in their doAction that checks where your mouse position is and if it matches the object/npc it will do the action.

Make mouse hover over x,y region of sceneobject temporary way around which works fine

2 hours ago, cyanic said:

Make mouse hover over x,y region of sceneobject temporary way around which works fine

"Temporary" We're already looking into a permanent fix also for other server that use Ruse as a base.

Edited by EmmaStone

On 11/28/2016 at 11:40 AM, EmmaStone said:

"Temporary" We're already looking into a permanent fix also for other server that use Ruse as a base.

I really hope something can come out of this. I am interested in this, and I know a few others that are also.