Jump to content
Lord

LordKilling Pro

Recommended Posts

Ive bought the pro edition luckily it shows the nearby npc id's, but since I want to get the drops I do not know how to get the ID's of the items (I am not that well known with CMD and such like that)

 

So could someone just explain step by step how I do this, sorry for the inconvenience..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burritomm said:

Man, I can't get this bot to even start for the life of me. I've looked through this entire thread and tried everything that showed up, but nothing works...

What is the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lord said:

What is the issue?

It just won't start up. Regardless of what I do. I was trying it at Magegray's. I'm trying it again now.

 

---Updated: It started working. My apologies. Not sure what the issue was. Thanks for all the quick responses though!

 

Edited by burritomm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, burritomm said:

It just won't start up. Regardless of what I do. I was trying it at Magegray's. I'm trying it again now.

 

---Updated: It started working. My apologies. Not sure what the issue was. Thanks for all the quick responses though!

 

Glad it is working :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:43 AM, Lord said:

Glad it is working :) 

So I'm trying to use it again today with the same settings/same location/same monsters all that jazz... I copied the logger (see below)

 

  • Logger initialised
  • Loading GUI
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Setting Bank for Dreamscape
  • Setting restores for Dreamscape
  • Setting SoulSplit for Dreamscape
  • Setting Turmoil for Dreamscape
  • GUI is Finished
  • Current Version number: 2.52
  • Monsters to attack: [2587]
  • Using restore pot at: 37 Pray points
  • Items on the loot list: [10]
  • Eatting at: [2587]
  • Id's of what to eat: 10
  • Banking: true
  • Script started.
  • Time run for: 00:00:29
  • Monster killed: 0
  • Script stopped.

 

Update 1:

I don't know why, but it just started working... I think my prayer was below what I set the restore point at and maybe that caused it to not run properly.

Update 2:

It's for sure the prayer that's causing the issues. I set the bot to use restores at 43 prayer and once it reached 43 prayer, the bot just stopped.

Edited by burritomm
Update Again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burritomm said:

So I'm trying to use it again today with the same settings/same location/same monsters all that jazz... I copied the logger (see below)

 

  • Logger initialised
  • Loading GUI
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Dreamscape Attack
  • Setting Bank for Dreamscape
  • Setting restores for Dreamscape
  • Setting SoulSplit for Dreamscape
  • Setting Turmoil for Dreamscape
  • GUI is Finished
  • Current Version number: 2.52
  • Monsters to attack: [2587]
  • Using restore pot at: 37 Pray points
  • Items on the loot list: [10]
  • Eatting at: [2587]
  • Id's of what to eat: 10
  • Banking: true
  • Script started.
  • Time run for: 00:00:29
  • Monster killed: 0
  • Script stopped.

 

Update 1:

I don't know why, but it just started working... I think my prayer was below what I set the restore point at and maybe that caused it to not run properly.

Update 2:

It's for sure the prayer that's causing the issues. I set the bot to use restores at 43 prayer and once it reached 43 prayer, the bot just stopped.

Try using flasks, and make sure you have at least one inventory slot open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have flasks, but I'll try them. I had like half my inventory open though.

 

 

No matter what selections, potions/flasks, amount, or anything I do, this bot won't use restores or flasks... works great otherwise! Just won't recover prayer.

Edited by burritomm
New information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord I need help with this script I added you on skype but seems like your not active please get back to me asap! I have bought a few scripts so far and having promblems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the bot stays stuck on the last loading part towards the dreamscape client (before he launches the dreamscape client) but the loading bar is 100% what can I do?

 

Edit: I reinstalled it and its back up for me again dunno what the problem was ;)

Edited by rhooijmaijers1995
Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, Lord said:

would be way to annoying to loot everything I will pull the Dreamscape loot list and make it public to all.

can anyone post this i need shadow king soul ID and the loot that it drops does anyone have this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently looking to farm bosses on DScape was just wondering if it was possible to get the loot id's and the npc id's since the debuger doesn't work. I am looking to make a lot of in game money out of a script I purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2018 at 3:52 PM, Gotcrabz said:

can anyone post this i need shadow king soul ID and the loot that it drops does anyone have this?

There is a link provided by sexpert above with the ID's to all monsters on Dreamscape. I have the fix for the restores and the flasks, Sadly I had had so much going on that parabot has taken a little bit of a back seat. With a bit of luck i should have some results soon and be back to smashing out some good content for everyone! 

With regards to te script will be updated tonight, With regards to the server will hopefully be updated tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lord said:

There is a link provided by sexpert above with the ID's to all monsters on Dreamscape. I have the fix for the restores and the flasks, Sadly I had had so much going on that parabot has taken a little bit of a back seat. With a bit of luck i should have some results soon and be back to smashing out some good content for everyone! 

With regards to te script will be updated tonight, With regards to the server will hopefully be updated tonight.

No worries man, life happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lord said:

There is a link provided by sexpert above with the ID's to all monsters on Dreamscape. I have the fix for the restores and the flasks, Sadly I had had so much going on that parabot has taken a little bit of a back seat. With a bit of luck i should have some results soon and be back to smashing out some good content for everyone! 

With regards to te script will be updated tonight, With regards to the server will hopefully be updated tonight.

No problem man we understand you thanks for the amazing job you have done so far hope you'll continue to do as great as you did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey mate, I have just purchased this script and it works for about 30seconds to 1 minute then the script just closes and I have to set it up again.

Here are my settings:

cc3aa05be10542bb4194d0463b552413.png313dfd5d46f10599761074deb1e1b44b.png

fde50e736484030ee25feea8ba7f4f81.pngc3a4d443b489f6937198ec1828f4b70d.png

Kind regards,

nizhitbt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance to make it work faster on npcs that can be oneshot?  Aka ownercape mode where it would start attacking the next npc before its being registered being dead?(dieing animation)

Edited by someoneunknown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, callmechaos said:

Hey mate, sadly didnt found the the ID of the Shadow king soul, which get dropped by the shadow king after killing. can you tell me the loot ID ? (Dreamscape)

 

On 4/16/2018 at 8:32 PM, sexpert said:

there is an items page. let me look for you.

 

https://pastebin.com/y1weDp5s  <--- use CTRL + F to find specific item.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, callmechaos said:

Yea thanks, I looked for „Shadow“ and it did not appear, only shadow king Egg. 

Ye thanks, it didnt appear for me, only Shadow King eggs

Did you use control f? 

paramH.name = "Shadow king soul";

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, callmechaos said:

Well I used Ctrl F, and wrote in the searchbar only „Shadow King“

Found 2Things where Shadow King were Mentioned

I get it showing 4 things when I search for it? 

if (paramInt == 20359) { paramH.name = "Shadow king soul"; paramH.description = "A soul"; paramH.gz = 91375; paramH.gu = 91375; paramH.gK = 91375; paramH.s = new String[5]; paramH.s[4] = "Drop"; paramH.r = new String[5]; paramH.r[2] = "Take"; paramH.gC = 2500; paramH.gF = 700; paramH.gJ = 20; paramH.gx = 0; paramH.gH = 5; }

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×