Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

LordKilling Pro

There seems to be an issue using potions when fighting anything that can drain prayer such as chaos ele.

I am using restores and have done the settings properly as far as I can see. 

Even tried putting the time to use prayer potions to 0 and still nothing

3 minutes ago, jimjam said:

@lord seems to be an issue of when you select restores option it auto closes script

Will be able to look in to it in a few days time got alot going on at the moment! Thanks for the report :)

@Lord i understand when wanting to attack different mobs by writing 11337,11338  but when i enter my creature ID it only attacks one single. it will kill a torquat for instance and sits around and waits for that same one to spawn and then attacks it. why will it not attack any of the other 50 torquats within distance?

11 hours ago, hynnessy said:

@Lord i understand when wanting to attack different mobs by writing 11337,11338  but when i enter my creature ID it only attacks one single. it will kill a torquat for instance and sits around and waits for that same one to spawn and then attacks it. why will it not attack any of the other 50 torquats within distance?

You shouldn't need to add the monster ID as the script will grab them for you? 

On 18/03/2018 at 11:31 PM, jimjam said:

so after abit more playing around with the settings, ive managed to get the script to work with restore pots for around 5/6 kills then it shuts off after having to go to drink a 2nd load of the pot. @Lord

I will be looking in to this once I have my work project out the way, close to the deadline atm

On 2/17/2018 at 9:51 AM, whomedude said:

There seems to be an issue using potions when fighting anything that can drain prayer such as chaos ele.

I am using restores and have done the settings properly as far as I can see. 

Even tried putting the time to use prayer potions to 0 and still nothing

im having the same issue, its set to drink at 25 but on prayer drain monsters, if the monster drains past 25 the bot will crash. This issue would be very nice if could fix

Script keeps crashing no matter what settings i use, does not work at all...  No blank forms, everything is filled as should be, gui disappears once i press start and nothing happens

As soon as i press start the script crashes, can you fix this?? Or can i get a refund because this script does not work properly at all

Edit::
Script is working with no settings selected, Restores and soulsplit are causing the script to crash.. Please fix this
Script has stopped working again as there was a client update

Edited by koers1

5 hours ago, Twerk said:

yes i was talking about pro, was wondering if super restores work now?

On 3/31/2018 at 8:43 AM, koers1 said:

Edit::
Script is working with no settings selected, Restores and soulsplit are causing the script to crash.. Please fix this
Script has stopped working again as there was a client update

Ensure your inventory has at least one empty slot. If you are using Super Restore POTIONS, select ONLY "Restores", not "Flasks". If you're using Super Restore Flasks, select "Flasks" only.

32 minutes ago, OMGWTFISTHIS said:

Ensure your inventory has at least one empty slot. If you are using Super Restore POTIONS, select ONLY "Restores", not "Flasks". If you're using Super Restore Flasks, select "Flasks" only.

doesnt work for me the script stops

16 hours ago, Twerk said:

how to i get super restores to work, it doesnt work for me, just lets prayer run out and then stops script

Select restores and flasks. Buy flasks from market, or you can buy them from the store if you're donator. Note: Botting bosses/monsters is bannable, so don't run it overnight.