Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

LordKilling Pro

Hey! Was wondering if you can implement a way to not go into afk mode? Love your scripts but cant really use this bot without babysitting cause of the afk mode.

Edit: Seems like something is wrong with the chat aswell while running this script. Can't see what people type in the chatbox only over there character.

Edited by Zoril

12 hours ago, Zoril said:

Hey! Was wondering if you can implement a way to not go into afk mode? Love your scripts but cant really use this bot without babysitting cause of the afk mode.

Edit: Seems like something is wrong with the chat aswell while running this script. Can't see what people type in the chatbox only over there character.

Please could you provide an image so I can see what is going on? 

*I'm currently away on holiday till Monday next week so thing might be slow, however I reachable via slack!

Got it all working after 30 minutes. I kept putting in one of the item IDs wrong and after I corrected it the script worked fine.

Being able to save profiles/settings would be awesome. Loot as soon as NPC dies because sometimes it'll attack and an NPC right after the one your on dies and leaves loot on the ground until the second one dies. Afraid of a rare drop getting looted by someone else.

Edited by Soxindamouf

17 hours ago, Lord said:

Please could you provide an image so I can see what is going on? 

*I'm currently away on holiday till Monday next week so thing might be slow, however I reachable via slack!

One picture for the afk mode kicking in and one for the weird chatbox bug. As you can see the text doesnt appear when talking in public but ::yell works fine. Whatever i type gets stuck aswell so i can spam 'enter' to send a msg over and over again.

Namnlös.jpg

Namnlös1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zoril said:

One picture for the afk mode kicking in and one for the weird chatbox bug. As you can see the text doesnt appear when talking in public but ::yell works fine. Whatever i type gets stuck aswell so i can spam 'enter' to send a msg over and over again.

Namnlös.jpg

Namnlös1.jpg

I had to set an autoclicker to click the inventory tab to make it not have the idle message appear.

2 minutes ago, Soxindamouf said:

I had to set an autoclicker to click the inventory tab to make it not have the idle message appear.

Well by doing that you cant run the bot in the background. 

Isn't drinking restore pots. I only have the regular restore pot option selected + soulsplit.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at org.parabot.lord.LordKillingPro.strategies.Dreamscape.RestoreFlask.activate(RestoreFlask.java:17)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.framework.StrategyWorker.execute(Frameworks.java:54)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.Script.run(Script.java:118)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Soxindamouf

4 hours ago, Soxindamouf said:

Isn't drinking restore pots. I only have the regular restore pot option selected + soulsplit.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at org.parabot.lord.LordKillingPro.strategies.Dreamscape.RestoreFlask.activate(RestoreFlask.java:17)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.framework.StrategyWorker.execute(Frameworks.java:54)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.Script.run(Script.java:118)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm currently away on holiday I will look in to this when I get back. Thanks for the post!

23 hours ago, Dwalin said:

I've bin running this script on and off for a few days now - and it works perfectly. Great buy!

When you say it works perfectly, does it use pots? Also are you able to see what people type in public chat while running the bot?

Just curious cause these are the problems im having.

Edited by Zoril

The bot doesnt use any pots other than super restore (normal and flask) as far as i know.

I've not had any problems with public chat as far as i know. Sure you are not muted? If in dreamscape do ::checkreason-IGN

48 minutes ago, Dwalin said:

The bot doesnt use any pots other than super restore (normal and flask) as far as i know.

I've not had any problems with public chat as far as i know. Sure you are not muted? If in dreamscape do ::checkreason-IGN

Yeah thats what i ment with pots sry, it wont use restores. As i said "while running the bot", public chat works fine when not running this script.

If the script works perfectly for you must also mean these things work for you aswell? Please try and see if it really works.

Yes my bot drinks super restores and yes my public chat is working. I had troubles in the beginning getting it to run but i have no trouble now.

EDIT: 

Just went to start up my bot and as soon as i clicked start i got the public chat bug you're talking about. That sure is annoying when people are talking

Edited by Dwalin

I was fooling around abit with the bot and noticed that it chugs 1 sip of the restore pot but only when its a full restore pot(4). As soon as prayer drops for the second time the bot stops. Super weird..

And yes the public chat bug is kinda dangerous. Makes it easier to get banned.

Edited by Zoril
Spelling

3 hours ago, Zoril said:

Yeah doesnt drink restores and public chat bugs out when running this script

Both of theese only happens from time to time for me (ran the script for 8 hours today and bot kept soulsplit up all time and used ::bank when full invent) and i can't seem to figure out what trickers it. I have not had troubles with restore pots besides the script not starting if you are 0 prayer points.

EDIT:The super restore bug just happened to me. I think the times i've had it working i was using flasks but ill test later.

EDIT2: Works perfectly with flasks. If you are super donator or above you can buy at ::dh from Flask trader or something. Otherwise buy them from players

This script is definitely still worth buying.

Edited by Dwalin

1 hour ago, Dwalin said:

Both of theese only happens from time to time for me (ran the script for 8 hours today and bot kept soulsplit up all time and used ::bank when full invent) and i can't seem to figure out what trickers it. I have not had troubles with restore pots besides the script not starting if you are 0 prayer points.

EDIT:The super restore bug just happened to me. I think the times i've had it working i was using flasks but ill test later.

EDIT2: Works perfectly with flasks. If you are super donator or above you can buy at ::dh from Flask trader or something. Otherwise buy them from players

This script is definitely still worth buying.

Tried to buy off other people they're waaaaaaay to expensive. It would be easier to just have regular restores working as intended..