Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

LordKilling Pro

5 hours ago, Soxindamouf said:

Tried to buy off other people they're waaaaaaay to expensive. It would be easier to just have regular restores working as intended..

hit me up ingame, I will give you a super donator ticket.

11 hours ago, Zoril said:

Anyone got loot ID on Necromancers? Doesnt exist in the item list provided here.

The only way i have found to get costum ids is to buy the item and check the item id in inventory /: . I started wearing collectors necklace whenever i pvm.

46 minutes ago, Dwalin said:

The only way i have found to get costum ids is to buy the item and check the item id in inventory /: . I started wearing collectors necklace whenever i pvm.

Cant afford the pieces unfortunately 😕 .. but ya it might be a good idea to buy collectors.

The entire bot is crashing often when I'm trying to start the script, sometimes when I try and switch a tab on the options or when I'm typing in ID's. Sometimes I can get it to work, nothing shows up in cmd as everything freezes then closes. Have to try close to 10 times to get it to start. Also is there any chance we could get overload support and a maximum range setting?