Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Lord

LordKilling Pro

Just a lil prob which doesn't affect the productivity of the bot itself , but when you're currently attacking a monster , the bot tries to attack another mob even if the one you were attacking isn't dead.

That cause two things : 

1. It stop attacking the main mob to try  to attack the other one .

2. It doesn't grab proprely after a kill the loot on the floor . 

That being said , that's a really well coded bot and really usefull.  Maybe when you'll have time , adding a drop list from the monster you've selected from the monster target tab ? 

Tyvm 

On 3/24/2019 at 8:03 PM, TrueSharp said:

Just a lil prob which doesn't affect the productivity of the bot itself , but when you're currently attacking a monster , the bot tries to attack another mob even if the one you were attacking isn't dead.

That cause two things : 

1. It stop attacking the main mob to try  to attack the other one .

2. It doesn't grab proprely after a kill the loot on the floor . 

That being said , that's a really well coded bot and really usefull.  Maybe when you'll have time , adding a drop list from the monster you've selected from the monster target tab ? 

Tyvm 

I have looked in to adding a loot list but this then makes the script much larger and focused on dreamscape I would rather have it still open to use for other servers, I will look in to attacking while still in combat the script should not operate like this. 

Cant get eating or potting to work on dreamscape. 

Doesnt eat food id it is instructed, and if I enable potting it gets stuck in a ::bank loop. (Deposits inventory, withdraws pots, ::bank and repeat)

Also looting seems pretty delayed. Doesnt loot until a couple seconds after attacking a new mob. Becomes an issue when the mob I am attacking has a 30 second respawn timer.

Edit: Also, a safespot feature would be nice!

And a Loot anything option? As I dont always have the item available to check its ID.

Edited by Swoon
Suggestions

4 hours ago, Swoon said:

Cant get eating or potting to work on dreamscape. 

Doesnt eat food id it is instructed, and if I enable potting it gets stuck in a ::bank loop. (Deposits inventory, withdraws pots, ::bank and repeat)

Also looting seems pretty delayed. Doesnt loot until a couple seconds after attacking a new mob. Becomes an issue when the mob I am attacking has a 30 second respawn timer.

Edit: Also, a safespot feature would be nice!

And a Loot anything option? As I dont always have the item available to check its ID.

Lord answered me about the item ID .

Safespot is a good idea tho 

1 hour ago, TrueSharp said:

Lord answered me about the item ID .

Not quite sure what part of my post you are refferring to here so i'l give it a guess.

A loot list (Which Lord mentioned in his post), is different to a loot everything option. 

Although I am not sure how bots like these identify items on the ground. Might need to search for a specific ID in order to differentiate what is an item and what is an npc/mesh/objects? Correct me if im wrong.

On a side note;

Whats this? haha. Seems to be flooding my cmd every now and then when running this script

More suggestions: Use weapon spec

Edited by Swoon

Hello, not sure if this problem has come up on here before

But i'm stuck in a loop, after everything is completed and I hit start, my character just drinks all the super restores in the inventory, banks them and then starts again

Any help on this would be great!

10 hours ago, Boyce said:

Hello, not sure if this problem has come up on here before

But i'm stuck in a loop, after everything is completed and I hit start, my character just drinks all the super restores in the inventory, banks them and then starts again

Any help on this would be great!

@Lord Same here

stops working after a while on dreamscape, 10 seconds to a few minutes maximum.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.rev317.min.api.wrappers.NpcDef.getId(NpcDef.java:42)
        at org.rev317.min.api.wrappers.NpcDef.getId(NpcDef.java:21)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.strategies.dreamscape.AttackDS$1.accept(AttackDS.java:26)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.strategies.dreamscape.AttackDS$1.accept(AttackDS.java:22)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.Npcs.getNpcs(Npcs.java:55)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.Npcs.getNearest(Npcs.java:112)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.strategies.dreamscape.AttackDS.activate(AttackDS.java:22)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.framework.StrategyWorker.execute(Frameworks.java:54)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.Script.run(Script.java:118)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by xscatta

10 minutes ago, xscatta said:

stops working after a while on dreamscape, 10 seconds to a few minutes maximum.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.rev317.min.api.wrappers.NpcDef.getId(NpcDef.java:42)
        at org.rev317.min.api.wrappers.NpcDef.getId(NpcDef.java:21)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.strategies.dreamscape.AttackDS$1.accept(AttackDS.java:26)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.strategies.dreamscape.AttackDS$1.accept(AttackDS.java:22)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.Npcs.getNearest(Npcs.java:112)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.strategies.dreamscape.AttackDS.activate(AttackDS.java:22)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.framework.StrategyWorker.execute(Frameworks.java:54)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.Script.run(Script.java:118)

I have this same problem with my script.

https://gyazo.com/e9f697ae0f3c9955f1a6849db793653d

Problem with the api maybe? 

10 hours ago, Granty said:

when i load it up and press start it does not work it just shuts off and says "run" again it just cancels the bots again

That's strange it's running fine for me. Can you PM me with your CMD please? 

1 hour ago, Lord said:

That's strange it's running fine for me. Can you PM me with your CMD please? 

its working today, now the issues are when im attacking olafs at ownerzone it keeps runing off to the ones in the far corner instead of the 12 that are their is there any chance you can narrow the area off attacking distance so it doesnt run all the way to the corner to the ones there? it never used to do that but when i started it up today it seems to do so

Throws an error when setting up for dreamscape, when you get/refresh npc list nothing happens.

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1774)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
        at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
        at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
        at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
        at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$2(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:410)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$4(WinApplication.java:186)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1769)
        ... 52 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.utils.Methods.isNpcAttackable(Methods.java:142)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.ui.Controller$1.accept(Controller.java:186)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.ui.Controller$1.accept(Controller.java:182)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.ui.Controller.onRefreshButton(Controller.java:194)
        ... 62 more

Just paid for this and it doesn't work, hope it gets sorted soon.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:10 PM, Samuel said:

Throws an error when setting up for dreamscape, when you get/refresh npc list nothing happens.

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$2(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:410)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
        ... 52 more
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.utils.Methods.isNpcAttackable(Methods.java:142)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.ui.Controller$1.accept(Controller.java:186)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.ui.Controller$1.accept(Controller.java:182)
        at org.parabot.farrelltech.lordkillingpro.ui.Controller.onRefreshButton(Controller.java:194)
        ... 62 more

Just paid for this and it doesn't work, hope it gets sorted soon.

this issue should be fixed

On 2/5/2020 at 9:10 AM, Lord said:

this issue should be fixed

Still not getting the NPC's for me,

Script Started, Loading interface
MOUSE: 264 Y: 179
MOUSE: 266 Y: 403
button: 2461, toggle: -1, type: 135
Dreamscape was selected
        ... 52 more
        ... 62 more