Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
JKetelaar

[RELEASE] New Parabot releases (V2.6.2)

Hello all,

Today we're back with a new list of updates to improve the Runescape Private Server Bot.

As we've moved our documentation to Confluence, we'll only link the update files here and let you know there's a new update.
Would you like to get notified instant about new updates, join our Slack!

In this update we've released:

Please see the links for the changelog of each type.

You can download the latest release here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Slack!

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team

On 1/15/2017 at 8:01 AM, JKetelaar said:

Hello all,

Today we're back with a new list of updates to improve the Runescape Private Server Bot.

As we've moved our documentation to Confluence, we'll only link the update files here and let you know there's a new update.
Would you like to get notified instant about new updates, join our Slack!

In this update we've released:

Please see the links for the changelog of each type.

You can download the latest release here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Slack!

Sincerely,
The Parabot Team

clicking the api, just downloads the actual game client??

14 minutes ago, dell said:

@JKetelaar 

Once pkh is released will it be undetectable 

Who has certain proof that it's detectable? Besides an admin manually teleporting to you and watching your pattern? Every one has assumptions but nothing tells for sure. I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, JKetelaar said:

We'll be making sure that there's no code client-sided to detect you. Though this doesn't hold them back from finding patterns or near-player reports.

Any idea how long it will take to fix PkHonor?

1 hour ago, JKetelaar said:

We're actively working on, should be soon. Though due time limits I cannot give an ETA, sorry.

Do you think it'd be possible to implement os scape pvp into the bot, it's so easy to make money in it if it's botted, gets really tedious doing by hand.

3 minutes ago, gamedemented said:

Do you think it'd be possible to implement os scape pvp into the bot, it's so easy to make money in it if it's botted, gets really tedious doing by hand.

Its possible but to support servers like os-scape a whole new  API would need to be made and that will take alot of time. It probably won't be happening for a while.

2 hours ago, JKetelaar said:

We're actively working on, should be soon. Though due time limits I cannot give an ETA, sorry

I don't need an exact date, but when you say you're working on it, do you mean this will take days? weeks? months? like, 'working on it' , could take like 6 months+, do you have any idea? thanks! :D