Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
UFO

UFOS AltarRun

Any questions or script requests add my Skype Parabot.UFO

Credits to @cyanic for help with time running.

Hey guys! I've meant to release this for some time, its been sitting haven't touched it. This isn't anything big, just an altar and bones script. It does pretty fast runs between the bank and altar. Maybe someone can get more use of it than me. I mainly made it for those hardcore players. For anyone who knows why the action of objects for sendAction() keeps changing & how to cope around it, send me a pm or on Skype. Thanks.

The time ran for the paint was bugged, not sure if just for me, so i removed for the time being.

You can view the github here

Instructions:

1.Start at home

2. Enter any valid bone id(debugging inventory ids)

3. Make sure bone is visible in bank(Make sure bone is in first slot if inventory isn't full)

4. Start the script

5. Afk 

-UFO

smq5io.png15xv8cz.png

Edited by UFO

10 hours ago, UFO said:

Any questions or script requests add my Skype Parabot.UFO

Hey guys! I've meant to release this for some time, its been sitting haven't touched it. This isn't anything big, just an altar and bones script. It does pretty fast runs between the bank and altar. Maybe someone can get more use of it than me. I mainly made it for those hardcore players. For anyone who knows why the action of objects for sendAction() keeps changing & how to cope around it, send me a pm or on Skype. Thanks.

The time ran for the paint was bugged, not sure if just for me, so i removed for the time being.

You can view the github here

Instructions:

1.Start at home

2. Enter any valid bone id(debugging inventory ids)

3. Make sure bone is visible in bank(Make sure bone is in first slot if inventory isn't full)

4. Start the script

5. Afk 

-UFO

Reveal hidden contents

117d1k5.png

15xv8cz.png

Gz on release !

Few things could add

walking to alter && bank; Check if tile is on map or if player is in the bank/alter area

Interacting with alter; Use "Item" for bones not menu.sendaction (:

5 hours ago, cyanic said:

Gz on release !

Few things could add

walking to alter && bank; Check if tile is on map or if player is in the bank/alter area

Interacting with alter; Use "Item" for bones not menu.sendaction (:

Thank you for the feedback Cyanic! 

Walking to and from bank and waiting until tile close enough is located at:

Maybe i misunderstood what you meant.

Also! I originally used Item.option. But almost all options wouldn't work for using the bone on altar, it selects the bone in inventory, and clicks altar but no success. Any ideas? 

2 hours ago, UFO said:

Thank you for the feedback Cyanic! 

Walking to and from bank and waiting until tile close enough is located at:

Maybe i misunderstood what you meant.

Also! I originally used Item.option. But almost all options wouldn't work for using the bone on altar, it selects the bone in inventory, and clicks altar but no success. Any ideas? 

Use item to select bone and then use Menu.sendAction to click the altar , this is what I use in my script.

i.interact(Items.Option.USE);
Menu.sendAction(62,1080449603,67,52);

1 minute ago, Domantas1 said:

Use item to select bone and then use Menu.sendAction to click the altar , this is what I use in my script.

i.interact(Items.Option.USE);

Menu.sendAction(62,1080449603,67,52);

sendAction values change for the altar, thats why i put three. It switched between these three in the time period of testing. Any way to cope with that?

https://github.com/UFOSrReal/Parabot/blob/master/AltarRun/tasks/BoneOnAltar.java#L42