Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
markbos1999

All Ikov scripts to Elkoy??

Since Elkoy is litterly the same as Ikov all the scripts that have been made already should work there??? Correct?

If so, Could someone copy their scripts into the elkoy version and spread them over the BDN section?

Kind regards,

Dutch kid aka Mark.

11 minutes ago, markbos1999 said:

Since Elkoy is litterly the same as Ikov all the scripts that have been made already should work there??? Correct?

If so, Could someone copy their scripts into the elkoy version and spread them over the BDN section?

Kind regards,

Dutch kid aka Mark.

wont 100% work like that

1 hour ago, markbos1999 said:

Kind regards,

Dutch kid aka Mark.

Someone already said the same thing, and answered by @JKetelaar No need to make another thread to get the same answer.

1 hour ago, cyanic said:

A proportion of scripts will still work though

47 minutes ago, tetreeoflife1 said:

Told you ^

Also those botting on Elkoy what are you even using?

Why is this pointed at me? I never said anything about the scripts working or not working. I just stated someone already asked the same question. Thanks for the info I guess.

1 hour ago, fatboy said:

They won't work... unless Elkoy is an exact replica of old Ikov and the parabot methods haven't changed since then

Some will work....

If you haven't already tested some scripts work on multiple servers

Banking should be almost similar on all servers same id's same interfaces simple ::home all same shit

Edited by cyanic

2 hours ago, tetreeoflife1 said:

In all honesty I am just hoping that they work lol

You can hope all you like but like you have been told some/most will not work. Like you have also been told only the basic generic ones will work and even then only if your lucky :)

Elkoy is a Ruse based server, they tried to make it exactly like ikov and they did a pretty good job on that one.

Could it be possible to give a ETA when the Elkoy client will be ready? Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Elkoy is a Ruse based server, they tried to make it exactly like ikov and they did a pretty good job on that one.

Could it be possible to give a ETA when the Elkoy client will be ready? Thanks in advance!

We don't have an ETA at the moment I'm afraid! 

1 hour ago, Lord said:

They are removed from the BDN so we would have to reupload and make them active again. 

They are not removed from the BDN, When i go to legacy scripts and they redirect me into the BDN I get to see I've already added the script.

The reason I wont see the scripts in the elkoy client is because it's from Ikov.

1 hour ago, Lucy said:

We're working hard on the update. You can follow the live updates on Slack!