Okay so your saying... Soulplay has mouse detection, i'm not being funny but so does jagex and Jagex still take a very long time to ban you even on (OSRS) if you play it right (lvl 122) Just wondering if parabot can start supporting Soulplay client, i'm more than happy to open up my eclipse and start coding for some scripts? Let me know thanks!

I honestly think they are getting paid by soulplay not to support their client (Thats my opinion) as it doesn't make sense they won't support there client due to mouse detection...... but yet many of bot sites support OSRS... :S?

7 hours ago, alextehghghghghg said:

Okay so your saying... Soulplay has mouse detection, i'm not being funny but so does jagex and Jagex still take a very long time to ban you even on (OSRS) if you play it right (lvl 122) Just wondering if parabot can start supporting Soulplay client, i'm more than happy to open up my eclipse and start coding for some scripts? Let me know thanks!

I honestly think they are getting paid by soulplay not to support their client (Thats my opinion) as it doesn't make sense they won't support there client due to mouse detection...... but yet many of bot sites support OSRS... :S?

Yea they do have mouse detection but not the ban type...

What they are doing is totally different. If your mouse isn't on the object it won't interact so that a problem for people using the bot. Please at least ask around to see what this mouse detection is... Or look at the previous threads where we explained this before.

50 minutes ago, Alextehgsterr said:

so a rsps can do this to stop bots but jagex cant? pfft yeah right l0l

How is it stopping you from botting? Feel free to fix it yourself. Jeroen is currently on an internship so he can't fix it. I can't fix it my self. Who's going to?

Don't talk without knowing. Join our slack(by contacting @Lord) if you want to talk about this but as of right now the focus isn't SoulPlay.

9 hours ago, Alextehgsterr said:

pkhonor doesn't even work.... struggling to find what use parabot has now, I used parabot for rs3 like 6 years ago, seems like its gone down hill that is all compaired to how it use to be :S

send me a pm with your email and I can show you.

12 hours ago, Alextehgsterr said:

pkhonor doesn't even work.... struggling to find what use parabot has now, I used parabot for rs3 like 6 years ago, seems like its gone down hill that is all compaired to how it use to be :S

You used parabot for rs3 ?

You're thinking about the wrong botting website lad

On 6/19/2017 at 0:49 AM, Alextehgsterr said:

this guy knows his stuff... we need to go back to supporting rs3!

7 hours ago, EmmaStone said:

I'm amazed I must have missed that time when we had RS3.

sorry that was powerbot my bad lol all similar names hahahhaha but yeah i've moved to rsps's now as osrs and rs3 and done for me but when do u think I can start botting on like any rsps? :( cant find anything on the net ive tried downloading eclipse totally new to it and tried adding the cache out of the alora and pk honor and then trying to run it through parabot client in my own little way LMFA0 i've spent hours and hours trying but Im giving up I tried but java is hard afffff if I could make my own bot for a rsps I would and i'd love it but its hard and im just clueless I guess can't get it to work for shit -.-

On 6/22/2017 at 9:40 PM, alextehghghghghg said:

sorry that was powerbot my bad lol all similar names hahahhaha but yeah i've moved to rsps's now as osrs and rs3 and done for me but when do u think I can start botting on like any rsps? :( cant find anything on the net ive tried downloading eclipse totally new to it and tried adding the cache out of the alora and pk honor and then trying to run it through parabot client in my own little way LMFA0 i've spent hours and hours trying but Im giving up I tried but java is hard afffff if I could make my own bot for a rsps I would and i'd love it but its hard and im just clueless I guess can't get it to work for shit -.-

some of the servers will be updated soon, were all really busy at the moment with school,exams,work,etc