Jump to content
Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Twinki

OS-Scape API

Recommended Posts

https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape

 

I have no idea if this is still up-to-date or not, I don't think OS-Scape itself has received a major update since the API was last updated.

I've compiled it myself, using the provided pom.xml, and threw it in the servers folder, and used -loadlocal, but receive an NPE upon startup

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.getHookFile(Loader.java:121)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.fetchHookFile(ServerProvider.java:86)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProvider.java:68)
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:102)
    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:173)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.getHookFile(Loader.java:123)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.fetchHookFile(ServerProvider.java:86)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProvider.java:68)
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:108)
    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:173)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I'd assume this is because a hooks file isn't provided, so I instead tried using a custom server .json:

{
        "name": "OSS",
        "author": "",
        "version": 1.0,
        "client-class": "oss/iIIiiiiIiI"
        "locations":{
            "provider": "file:///C:\Users\Twinki\Documents\Parabot\317-api-os-scape.jar",
            "server": "file:///C:\Users\Twinki\Documents\Parabot\cache\os-scape.jar",
            "hooks": "file:///C:\Users\Twinki\Documents\Parabot\servers\hooks.xml"
    }
}

 

Which gets past the NPE above, and appears to inject all the hooks, but then gives me a straight error

java.lang.Error
    at oss.iIIiiiiIiI.<init>(Class1.java:749)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.fetchApplet(Loader.java:63)
    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:181)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

 

Which points to https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L62

Edited by Twinki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Twinki said:

https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape

 

I have no idea if this is still up-to-date or not, I don't think OS-Scape itself has received a major update since the API was last updated.

I've compiled it myself, using the provided pom.xml, and threw it in the servers folder, and used -loadlocal, but receive an NPE upon startup

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.getHookFile(Loader.java:121)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.fetchHookFile(ServerProvider.java:86)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProvider.java:68)
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:102)
    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:173)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.getHookFile(Loader.java:123)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.fetchHookFile(ServerProvider.java:86)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.ServerProvider.injectHooks(ServerProvider.java:68)
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.injectHooks(Loader.java:108)
    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:173)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I'd assume this is because a hooks file isn't provided, so I instead tried using a custom server .json:

{
        "name": "OSS",
        "author": "",
        "version": 1.0,
        "client-class": "oss/iIIiiiiIiI"
        "locations":{
            "provider": "file:///C:\Users\Twinki\Documents\Parabot\317-api-os-scape.jar",
            "server": "file:///C:\Users\Twinki\Documents\Parabot\cache\os-scape.jar",
            "hooks": "file:///C:\Users\Twinki\Documents\Parabot\servers\hooks.xml"
    }
}

 

Which gets past the NPE above, and appears to inject all the hooks, but then gives me a straight error

java.lang.Error
    at oss.iIIiiiiIiI.<init>(Class1.java:749)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
    at org.parabot.osscape.Loader.fetchApplet(Loader.java:63)
    at org.parabot.core.Context.load(Context.java:181)
    at org.parabot.environment.servers.executers.ServerExecuter$1.run(ServerExecuter.java:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

 

Which points to https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L62

Hooks aren't up to date.

https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L44

Also that's the reason behind this error since the Client class name has changed, one way to fix this is reading the value out of the xml(hook file).

This has been discussed in our slack previously you can join in by contacting @Lord via PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EmmaStone said:

Hooks aren't up to date.

https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L44

Also that's the reason behind this error since the Client class name has changed, one way to fix this is reading the value out of the xml(hook file).

This has been discussed in our slack previously you can join in by contacting @Lord via PM.

 

With updated hooks and changing https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L44 to the proper client class name it still doesn't work. 

If i'm not mistaken, https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L60 loads the client class designated in the hooks file, and the error points to clientClass.newInstnace().

So i'm not sure where to go from here - I'm not experienced enough to really make any judgement, but the only other thing I can think of are the hooks being wrong. Which is doubtful, Ethan knows exactly what he's doing.

 

EDIT: There is the Hook class, that i'm not entirely sure does
https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/ethan/oss/hook/Hook.java#L50

It seems to parse provided hooks, and store them in ServerEngine. I'm sure this needs to be updated, but i'm not sure if this affects the Client Class issues at all.

Edited by Twinki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Twinki said:

 

With updated hooks and changing https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L44 to the proper client class name it still doesn't work. 

If i'm not mistaken, https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/parabot/osscape/Loader.java#L60 loads the client class designated in the hooks file, and the error points to clientClass.newInstnace().

So i'm not sure where to go from here - I'm not experienced enough to really make any judgement, but the only other thing I can think of are the hooks being wrong. Which is doubtful, Ethan knows exactly what he's doing.

 

EDIT: There is the Hook class, that i'm not entirely sure does
https://github.com/Parabot/Parabot-317-API-Minified-OS-Scape/blob/master/src/main/java/org/ethan/oss/hook/Hook.java#L50

It seems to parse provided hooks, and store them in ServerEngine. I'm sure this needs to be updated, but i'm not sure if this affects the Client Class issues at all.

Well the provider for VIP+ is working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...