Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
RWTer

RWT on PKhonor

PKHonor staff now have access to wealth transfer logs. Which means that they're able to see which RWTers are selling money since large xfers will be obvious on their systems. Therefore simply trading money across accounts won't be discreet. Furthermore, middlemen who get caught xferring wealth will be easily spotted and can lead to everyone involved getting banned.

To overcome this, RWT should be done through the duel arena, using skype as a form of communication. Only RWT with people whom you can trust. It is not worth getting your whole account and wealth seized for the sake of a small sale with a crap buyer. You're sacrificing a lot of $ in the long run.

Upon finding a trustworthy buyer, there are three possible scenarios:

1) The buyer has PKH gold

2) The buyer has no PKH gold

3) The buyer doesn't even have a maxed PKH account

---

1) This is easiest.

• Simply rig duel arena stakes so that they win. The best ways to do this are to enable potions whilst duelling, such that the buyer sips sara brews and restores so that they win the duel. Ensure that the seller also has potions in their inv so that admins who ::copyinv don't get suspicious when a player is doing a potions stake without any potions in their inv. They won't be sipping the potions ofc.
  • Risk fighting: Get a mod to middleman a no armour risk fight and let the buyer spec you out 4 times with a dds, whilst you don't really eat, so that they can easily win

2) A bit harder.

• Get into the PKhonor clan chat and say that you're hosting a giveaway. Rig the giveaway such that the buyer receives a significant amount of gold which he can use to "stake" with later. But ensure that you also give out insignificant sums of money to other players so that it doesn't look too suspicious. When the buyer receives the items/money from the giveaway, simply follow (1).
  • The seller can risk a significant sum of wealth in the wilderness (such as serp helm, bandos, divine) and the buyer kills him for some cash to start off with. Then proceed as per (1).

3) Hardest.

• Tell them to max out an account and continue as per (2). If they're new, they can use the starter xp lamps to get 99 attack, strength and defence and train at rock crabs for HP levels until they have an acceptable staking build. Do not trade wealth to new accounts.

Other methods:

• Depending on how much you trust each other, you can just share accounts and xfer your wealth to him whilst multilogging on the same computer. Just log on the account every once in a while so that it looks promising.
  • Host a competition on forums for a sum of PKH money and just rig it so that the buyer wins.
  • Just say you need a service done and offer like 10b for a menial task "because you are unable to trust anyone else".

I should reiterate that if you're looking to sell trills, it's unwise to get impatient and sell PKH gold worth <$50 since the risk of getting caught and losing trills isn't worth the benefit. 

Lastly, if you have access to multiple computers, use proxies and stake across your wealth such that it's distributed amongst various accounts with different IPs so that if one gets caught for RWT, they won't all get busted.

Best of luck.

Edited by RWTer
Added new methods.

These aren't trade logs. They're wealth xfer lists which show the total wealth transferred from accounts, displayed as a list so they don't have to investigate accounts individually.

And rebuilding atm I'll let you know if I do :).

Edited by RWTer

I can assure you from personal experience of selling close to 1t in pkh GP,

there are trade logs. And trust me on this, I used the duel arena and just about every account that was associated with the "duel" was banned. The ban might be within a few days or after 1 yr (and yes both has happened).

Best bet is to keep your "main" as far away as possible from your RWT actions.

21 minutes ago, monib33 said:

I can assure you from personal experience of selling close to 1t in pkh GP,

there are trade logs. And trust me on this, I used the duel arena and just about every account that was associated with the "duel" was banned. The ban might be within a few days or after 1 yr (and yes both has happened).

Best bet is to keep your "main" as far away as possible from your RWT actions.

No one's denying the presence of trade logs. They have additional logs for the sole purpose of catching RWTers: the wealth xfer list. If you have a suitable buyer and risk fight (it's easier to RWT that way) then you won't get caught. If your buyers report you to staff then you'll get banned.