Jump to content
Hakuna

hi again

Recommended Posts

On 09/08/2017 at 11:50 PM, Hakuna said:

hi

plz why dont u just add all rsps to parabot stop being lazy developers

ill pay $5 after ive made $10 selling rsps gold

send me $1000 per server and i do update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2017 at 11:50 PM, Hakuna said:

hi

plz why dont u just add all rsps to parabot stop being lazy developers

ill pay $5 after ive made $10 selling rsps gold

Lol lazy.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hakuna said:

get working new servers

Contribute to development, what servers do you think are deserving of attention - that have both a large and STABLE player base that the process of development would be beneficial to both parties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peard said:

Contribute to development, what servers do you think are deserving of attention - that have both a large and STABLE player base that the process of development would be beneficial to both parties. 

i am contributing by telling them to stop being lazy

someone got to do the hard job and i have accepted that it is me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2017 at 4:13 PM, Hakuna said:

i am contributing by telling them to stop being lazy

someone got to do the hard job and i have accepted that it is me

MY BOY HOW HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN????????/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×