Parabot - Bot for Ikov, DreamScape, SoulPlay, RuneWild, and more
Sign in to follow this  
monib33

Pkhonor Accounts.

Hey everyone. 

I use to buy/sell plenty of PKH Accounts back I think 2 yrs ago. As oh now due to the low traffic to this site sales of almost all sorts have stopped. 

I have around 8 Pkhonor accs, most are maxed or close to maxed. Most are empty in the sense of Value. I am only selling these accounts in Retrospect to their total skill, unlocked quests, ancient, and NAME. 

I would like to know from the few soul active users or leech that happened to see this thread, what would you price maxed skills accounts or accounts one-two skills away from max? 

-Thank you

On 31/08/2017 at 0:14 AM, monib33 said:

Hey everyone. 

I use to buy/sell plenty of PKH Accounts back I think 2 yrs ago. As oh now due to the low traffic to this site sales of almost all sorts have stopped. 

I have around 8 Pkhonor accs, most are maxed or close to maxed. Most are empty in the sense of Value. I am only selling these accounts in Retrospect to their total skill, unlocked quests, ancient, and NAME. 

I would like to know from the few soul active users or leech that happened to see this thread, what would you price maxed skills accounts or accounts one-two skills away from max? 

-Thank you

worthless really, all of the skills can be botted to 99, Death accounts are worth allot more

On 31/8/2017 at 1:14 AM, monib33 said:

Hey everyone. 

-Thank you

I'd like to buy an account off you - added skype