Lord

[Dreamscape] Lord Ticket Taker

Lord Ticket Taker

GET IT HERE

1. Steals from all stalls
  2. Auto progresses
  3. Runs for hours!
  4. Relogs when DC'd

This script was made with help from @Peard he helped me with the info needed and advice on what it should do. I know some people will be sad this isn't a free script I have made this paid because it will get crowded very quickly. Plus its only £2.... 

Any errors please post below or let me know on Slack, If you buy the script let me know and I will add you to Lordscripts section in slack where people with my scripts all help each other out. 

Proggies.

xFK4XGimSFqhpjSWqe67eg.png

Hey I just bought the script as well as the penguin killer, the penguin script pops up in client whilst this one doesn't show up even though I bought it aswell, please fix this, let me know, thank you for this script hope it works.

19 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Hey I just bought the script as well as the penguin killer, the penguin script pops up in client whilst this one doesn't show up even though I bought it aswell, please fix this, let me know, thank you for this script hope it works.

Thanks for letting me know, I found the issue and it should show up now :)

Let me know if otherwise!

Thank you, it is fixed. Testing the script now and will screenshot if it works after I wake up in the morning. hopefully with trills haha :)

Also, is the penguin killer going to be fixed soon? So it stops freezing after a while? 

39 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Thank you, it is fixed. Testing the script now and will screenshot if it works after I wake up in the morning. hopefully with trills haha :)

Also, is the penguin killer going to be fixed soon? So it stops freezing after a while? 

Yeah I need someone to help me with that as it works fine for me so need a user with the issues to explain fully with CMD report

Screenshot_2.png.4c12ace5ecb56d918bc75ac51f55e80d.png
Very impressed with this bot and like the subtle out of the way paint. Looking forward to getting a lot of use out of this one!

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Peard
Accidentally Included old progress picture pre-paint fix.

4 hours ago, Lord said:

Lord Ticket Taker

GET IT HERE

1. Steals from all stalls
  2. Auto progresses
  3. Runs for hours!
  4. Relogs when DC'd

This script was made with help from @Peard he helped me with the info needed and advice on what it should do. I know some people will be sad this isn't a free script I have made this paid because it will get crowded very quickly. Plus its only £2.... 

Any errors please post below or let me know on Slack, If you buy the script let me know and I will add you to Lordscripts section in slack where people with my scripts all help each other out. 

Proggies.

xFK4XGimSFqhpjSWqe67eg.png

How do I pay for this? I dont have paypal tho

1 hour ago, someone said:

Bought the script but it didnt appear in the client

Could you pm me the method of paying and the recipt. I will see if i can manually add this for you.

So does this script stay on a stall that matches your thieving level. Like if I were to have 99 would it always be on that stall. Or does it cycle around because what if I wanted just one stall. For 24 hours so I make effective money from 1 stall.

47 minutes ago, Zaheer said:

So does this script stay on a stall that matches your thieving level. Like if I were to have 99 would it always be on that stall. Or does it cycle around because what if I wanted just one stall. For 24 hours so I make effective money from 1 stall.

It will progress to the best money making stall it can.

Seems like I'm having trouble with the script since the DS update.

My cmd says this: http://prntscr.com/hnn0y4

interfaceFrameId 0 itemAmount 0 itemId 0 unknown 1107
interfaceFrameId 56 itemAmount 53 itemId 4878 unknown 900
running trills
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 400
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.SceneObjects.getSceneObjectAtTile(SceneObjects.java:134)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.SceneObjects.getSceneObjects(SceneObjects.java:46)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.SceneObjects.getNearest(SceneObjects.java:74)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.SceneObjects.getClosest(SceneObjects.java:114)
        at M.activate(Theving.java:26)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.framework.StrategyWorker.execute(Frameworks.java:55)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.Script.run(Script.java:113)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
running trills
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.SceneObjects.getSceneObjectAtTile(SceneObjects.java:134)
        at org.rev317.min.api.methods.SceneObjects.getSceneObjects(SceneObjects.java:46)
        at org.parabot.environment.scripts.framework.StrategyWorker.execute(Frameworks.java:55)

1 hour ago, bandos said:

Seems like I'm having trouble with the script since the DS update.

My cmd says this: http://prntscr.com/hnn0y4

interfaceFrameId 0 itemAmount 0 itemId 0 unknown 1107
interfaceFrameId 56 itemAmount 53 itemId 4878 unknown 900
running trills
running trills

Sorry about that, missed something my mistake! Hopefully should be done now!

Huh The Bot Starts then stops after i get 6B which is 3 thieves I thieve at the 99 stall which gives 2b tickets and the counter wasn't working at all either it didn't even change to say how many tickets I collected after 3 seconds it stopped. The script just stops and when I try to rerun it just doesn't go. The Timer doesn't show and breaks at 3 thieves. The Logger says Starting Script, Then it sends ending script when I didn't press stop at all I just let it run is there like a certain key you press or you just can't have a bot opened while you do something else on the computer. The Logger said Script Started then says script stopped but I didn't press stop at all.

Edited by Zaheer

29 minutes ago, Zaheer said:

Huh The Bot Starts then stops after i get 6B which is 3 thieves I thieve at the 99 stall which gives 2b tickets and the counter wasn't working at all either it didn't even change to say how many tickets I collected after 3 seconds it stopped. The script just stops and when I try to rerun it just doesn't go. The Timer doesn't show and breaks at 3 thieves. The Logger says Starting Script, Then it sends ending script when I didn't press stop at all I just let it run is there like a certain key you press or you just can't have a bot opened while you do something else on the computer. The Logger said Script Started then says script stopped but I didn't press stop at all.

Make sure you are clearing your parabot cache :) 

2 minutes ago, Zaheer said:

Thanks that worked, Am I able to run 2 instances at once? Or you need a rank to do that. Or Does it bug out if you have 2 parabots at once.

the script and Parabot client won't stop you :)

25 minutes ago, boststin said:

Bought this but doesnt show up in my scripts. I've p'med you :)

After purchasing the script did you go back through the BDN and add it to your profile?