Lord

[Dreamscape] Lord Ticket Taker

For any of those unsure buyers that either this is save to use in which you won't get banned due to the rule 4 : of dreamscape botting for skilling is allowed and i can confirmed since i bought this a couple days ago that this is 100% worth the 2$

2 hours ago, genecc said:
I bought the bot, how long does it take to use it?

What do you mean?

After buying it go on it again and press add. Then just login through the parabot client and go on file-run then press Lord ticket taker. 

Edited by lnsidiousoul

I'd just like to say that this has been incredible so far. Absolutely flawless! Here's a proggy of 1-99 on a fresh regular account (without dxp ring) so that everyone knows how long it'll be till they hit those 2b tickets.

Screenshot_8.png

Edited by icemager

On 12/23/2017 at 8:45 PM, bggreman1 said:

I got a small problem, very curious if there is a fix.

When I run the script it all works fine, but after about 1/2 hours the game GFX start freezing up and the only thing working is the chat and the inventory ticket amount (I am not able to switch inv tabs), the script timer only updates every few minutes and same goes for the ticket count. Eventually 30 minutes after that happens the client just freezes and stops working. I can't Imagine it's my PC as I run 16gb ram i7 and a GTX 980 8GB.

Would love to hear if there is a fix, besides that great script! Worth the money for sure.

I'm having this issue as well, very annoying :( Can't leave the computer for more then 90 minutes without having to re-open the clients. Any known fixes for this??

2 hours ago, boststin said:

Got my first ban today, Using this script. Only hit 5 out of 13 accounts though :) That 150 thieving did look good tho :(

lol your not allowed to use that many accounts

On 4/24/2018 at 6:46 PM, Toshy said:

I'm having this issue as well, very annoying :( Can't leave the computer for more then 90 minutes without having to re-open the clients. Any known fixes for this??

delete your cache before playing, it happens to me as well. i think ( dont quote me, im just getting into all this stuff) it has to do with the amount of memory the script use with each click. it fills up cache pretty quick. if you have your cmd promt running with para, each click will put a line or two on cmd. eventually it will fill up and the client will freeze. this is just an amateur's hypothesis. 

On 4/26/2018 at 9:48 AM, boststin said:

Got my first ban today, Using this script. Only hit 5 out of 13 accounts though ? That 150 thieving did look good tho ?

Yeah they dont allow that many haha!

On 4/26/2018 at 7:22 PM, heman911 said:

delete your cache before playing, it happens to me as well. i think ( dont quote me, im just getting into all this stuff) it has to do with the amount of memory the script use with each click. it fills up cache pretty quick. if you have your cmd promt running with para, each click will put a line or two on cmd. eventually it will fill up and the client will freeze. this is just an amateur's hypothesis. 

yes and that fact dreamscape client takes an awful lot of memory to run as well.

Hi lord purchased this script and im happy with the quality bit for some reason my parabot launcher wont stay running for more than 2 hours than i lose frames? bad, and my comp is bad help plz

12 hours ago, DopePoV said:

Hi lord purchased this script and im happy with the quality bit for some reason my parabot launcher wont stay running for more than 2 hours than i lose frames? bad, and my comp is bad help plz

Hey man,

Could you let me know the spec of your computer?  Also, this could just be a memory issue the way around this would be to allocate more memory for Java.

19 hours ago, DopePoV said:

@Lord herse my system information screen thanks for responding so urgently.help.thumb.png.b33108a44bf6be141c356283da5b22d3.png

and i just allocated more memory through the java control panel 256mbs do you think thats enough? @Lord

newnewnewnewnewew.png

it really depends, you will have to just try and see.

i keep getting spammed in my cmd box with this error. (not effecting anything in game) theives for hours. (had 1 run for 18 hours straight. no errors no nothing.) used up an entire 24 hr thieving dream pot. (only had 15 minutes down time and that was me not the script) 

report.png

2 hours ago, JBot said:

i keep getting spammed in my cmd box with this error. (not effecting anything in game) theives for hours. (had 1 run for 18 hours straight. no errors no nothing.) used up an entire 24 hr thieving dream pot. (only had 15 minutes down time and that was me not the script) 

report.png

So it was trying to make a dynamic signature for this script but it didn't really seem to gain much interest so i stopped that idea

love the script. ran it over 24 hours on 2 accs, and ran no problem. only stopped cause had to reset pc and network for soemthing unrelated. F0F4KVL09RSQUC1TTJU8.png.5d7b4dfb97f5a3ad7254f758a464f7ae.pngX3VHJKHAD6V3IKPI4XQ5.png.43741947324e90823d1bdce82c74c0ec.png

Edited by JBot
moved screenies

22 minutes ago, JBot said:

love the script. ran it over 24 hours on 2 accs, and ran no problem. only stopped cause had to reset pc and network for soemthing unrelated. F0F4KVL09RSQUC1TTJU8.png.5d7b4dfb97f5a3ad7254f758a464f7ae.pngX3VHJKHAD6V3IKPI4XQ5.png.43741947324e90823d1bdce82c74c0ec.png

Did you use rocky pet?