EmmaStone

[DREAMSCAPE] Emma's Miner

A mining script for Dreamscape.

Get it here http://bdn.parabot.org/scripts/script.php?s=1000158-Emmas-Miner

Features:

• Auto Progression
  • Power Mining
  • Simple paint that displays the XP/Levels gained
  • Checks if the user is Super Donator(if so it will do ::bank)
  • Auto login if disconnected

Open-Source: http://git.parabot.org/SandroC/Mining-Dreamscape

15 minutes in, and I'm very impressed so far. It banks correctly, and the provided information through the paint is very informative.

As a HC player who was struggling through some of these gathering skill, this is a very welcome addition to the botting lineup. Thanks for your contribution!  

Edited by Peard
All concerns immediately addressed.

Great work on the bot, I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. The only issues I'm having is with auto progression the bot banks my pic when its time to upgrade to a new one. If you don't have the next pic in your bank the bot deposits everything and run to the ore and tries to mine it without having anything equipped or in bank. If you do have the next pic in your bank the bot will deposit everything and withdraw the pic and the stop. Haven't tried this multi times yet. The only way i know that works is if you have the next pic in your inv, when the bots levels up to use the pic the bot will equip the new pic and begin mining again. However, the bot does deposit everything each time it goes to the bank so the next pic ax is never in your inv. 

14 hours ago, SawSweg said:

Found that this is buggy when trying to select copper it automatically goes to highest ore or doesn't work.

Should be fixed! Also make sure you don't select "Auto Progression" since it will change the ore depending on your level.