Jump to content
sexpert

Reset forums. get a discord running.

Recommended Posts

all these posts from years ago. lets clean it up. maybe get some actual mods to help LORD out with updating client and releasing new scripts? 

any ideas community? parabot used to be poppin 2 years ago. we losing alto of people to the competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sexpert said:

all these posts from years ago. lets clean it up. maybe get some actual mods to help LORD out with updating client and releasing new scripts? 

any ideas community? parabot used to be poppin 2 years ago. we losing alto of people to the competition.

Anyone can update the client it's not exactly an easy task else we'd have a few people doing it

You're  more then welcome to learn and do it for us :D

 

 

we use slack pm lord

Edited by cyanic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sexpert said:

all these posts from years ago. lets clean it up. maybe get some actual mods to help LORD out with updating client and releasing new scripts? 

any ideas community? parabot used to be poppin 2 years ago. we losing alto of people to the competition.

Since when it's a moderators duty to update clients? JdbBW9C.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well it should be a mods job if they hope to be anything other than a forums mod? i assume you care to actually learn something, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

script writer.

developer.

right under your name. id GLADLY learn, but also don't have the permissions to do so.

 

work on client. update anything. not only do i have little to no idea. i do not have permissions. or a name for myself on parabot. @EmmaStone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sexpert said:

well it should be a mods job if they hope to be anything other than a forums mod? i assume you care to actually learn something, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

script writer.

developer.

right under your name. id GLADLY learn, but also don't have the permissions to do so.

 

work on client. update anything. not only do i have little to no idea. i do not have permissions. or a name for myself on parabot. @EmmaStone

No one needs permission to write scripts or hook a server.. 

nor do you need a name...

here is a guide, goodluck

https://parabot.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=2981896#content/view/2981896

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sexpert said:

well it should be a mods job if they hope to be anything other than a forums mod? i assume you care to actually learn something, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

script writer.

developer.

right under your name. id GLADLY learn, but also don't have the permissions to do so.

 

work on client. update anything. not only do i have little to no idea. i do not have permissions. or a name for myself on parabot. @EmmaStone

Script writer isfkVrA.png

bsGe9N7.png

 

Developer isfkVrA.png

OAvmu2j.png

Maybe you should check what people do to the community before starting to say I don't do anything.

I'm trying to get people involved with scripting by making all my scripts open source. So that anyone can go to my gitlab page and check the code out.

I just don't update servers because there's nothing worth botting at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i guess im just a little lost here. i thought moderators were FOR the community. and not themselves.  "it's not worth botting" to some people that actually use parabot it is. id love to learn how to code and grab hooks and all but your guide is a little choppy on where and how to start. lord updates because i assume people bought his scripts for DS. i find your scripts to be very good @emma. just don't get why the mods and not just you haven't pushed an update? or haven't released any premium scripts.

 

instead, everyone wants to sit on here and say "YOU LEARN TO CODE" well im not a scripter, im a highly professional grower.

when did parabot community become so toxic in attacking people. one guy asked for a free DS script for thieving and watched him get blown up.

 

no WONDER parabot is losing everyone to xobot. least they update.

 

but im the fool for asking a MOD to update the client. or even find someone who will. im just dumbfounded at how you act to PAYING and LONG TERM members of the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sexpert said:

i guess im just a little lost here. i thought moderators were FOR the community. and not themselves.  "it's not worth botting" to some people that actually use parabot it is. id love to learn how to code and grab hooks and all but your guide is a little choppy on where and how to start. lord updates because i assume people bought his scripts for DS. i find your scripts to be very good @emma. just don't get why the mods and not just you haven't pushed an update? or haven't released any premium scripts.

 

instead, everyone wants to sit on here and say "YOU LEARN TO CODE" well im not a scripter, im a highly professional grower.

when did parabot community become so toxic in attacking people. one guy asked for a free DS script for thieving and watched him get blown up.

 

no WONDER parabot is losing everyone to xobot. least they update.

 

but im the fool for asking a MOD to update the client. or even find someone who will. im just dumbfounded at how you act to PAYING and LONG TERM members of the community.

Do not send me a pm with "Update DS" that is a surefire way to piss me off. This is something I do in my free time, I have been very busy over the last few days with IRL stuff. I sent most if not all of the hooks to @emmastone yesterday as I didn't have time to check or change any other them if incorrect. 

I agree maybe he should update stuff as it's not just for him but for the community, something I have said in the past and not afraid to say however I can't deny the fact that he does help out. Not much as of late but this is a free open source project. If you wanted to learn then message people asking how to learn, what ways to start things like that get involved don't just start stomping feet saying do this why don't you do that. I have taught a number of people how to script and hook their own servers. I have a youtube video on how to get started, there are many ways to do something. I am away from my main PC at the moment so I cannot finish the update. Most likely if no one else helps out I will get this done tomorrow on the train before work. 

 

We value all of our community we are just spread thin at the moment with IRL stuff. 

with regards to XObot, they use our open source to build off the back of, They most likely have also removed a lot of the security measures we have here to protect our users. I cant say that for sure but thats what I have heard. If you have issues or want to talk to me pm me with a sentence with a question or something to go off of that isnt update DS. Ask to join slack like @cyanic said and will be more than happy to help you out.

 

tldr;

Don't get grumpy with me for not updating I am currently the only one updating the servers. I go as quick as I can it's not like I have to click a button and it's done. Join slack and PM me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i definatley wasnt tryna to make this YOUR JOB, i fully realize you are an adult with bills and real life situations. however, i never said @EmmaStone did nothing, i never once would say that. i just was under the impression that mods did update the servers. wasn't tryna to piss you off. was tryna make you aware of the situation considering i had been posting for 20+ hours on the subject with little to no explanation as to who was gonna update and if it was going to be. 

 

When i first joined parabot EVERYONE helped EVERYONE. this was a beautiful community, where people heard what we were saying. people tried to help eachother out rather than attack and demean. i realize a lot of this is because you work for FREE and don't get much gratitude, with people bitching at you constantly.   WE DO APPRECIATE you @EmmaStone @Lord and i honestly was just trying to figure out when the update would be, if there would be one at all. I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WAITING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sexpert said:

i definatley wasnt tryna to make this YOUR JOB, i fully realize you are an adult with bills and real life situations. however, i never said @EmmaStone did nothing, i never once would say that. i just was under the impression that mods did update the servers. wasn't tryna to piss you off. was tryna make you aware of the situation considering i had been posting for 20+ hours on the subject with little to no explanation as to who was gonna update and if it was going to be. 

 

When i first joined parabot EVERYONE helped EVERYONE. this was a beautiful community, where people heard what we were saying. people tried to help eachother out rather than attack and demean. i realize a lot of this is because you work for FREE and don't get much gratitude, with people bitching at you constantly.   WE DO APPRECIATE you @EmmaStone @Lord and i honestly was just trying to figure out when the update would be, if there would be one at all. I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WAITING.

lol dude you don't need to caps stuff :) 

it will be VERY soon, I have done the hooks. Please join our slack :) 

Waiting for a code review and it will all be updated :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sexpert said:

i definatley wasnt tryna to make this YOUR JOB, i fully realize you are an adult with bills and real life situations. however, i never said @EmmaStone did nothing, i never once would say that. i just was under the impression that mods did update the servers. wasn't tryna to piss you off. was tryna make you aware of the situation considering i had been posting for 20+ hours on the subject with little to no explanation as to who was gonna update and if it was going to be. 

 

When i first joined parabot EVERYONE helped EVERYONE. this was a beautiful community, where people heard what we were saying. people tried to help eachother out rather than attack and demean. i realize a lot of this is because you work for FREE and don't get much gratitude, with people bitching at you constantly.   WE DO APPRECIATE you @EmmaStone @Lord and i honestly was just trying to figure out when the update would be, if there would be one at all. I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WAITING.

I've sent you guides on how to hook servers (: 

you just never responded to me

only moderators are Emmastone and lord

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cyanic. no offense but those guides are a little out of my league. i understand very little of what your guides even suggested. it gave zero information on where to start. what programs. im sure it would be a good guide for a semi-noob. and not a huge noob. like myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×