xdreambigx74

DS is outdate

I've been waiting over a week myself, bought killing pro and it worked for like half an hour and then dreamscape was updated. It doesn't drink restores or use soulsplit like it is supposed to... Which is one of the only reasons i got the script. @Lord are you going to fix this? If not give me a refund, you're advertising shit your script doesn't even do and im not gonna pay for that. Has nothing to do with the dreamscape update either.. Update the script and fix the issues with drinking restores and using soul split or give me a refund mate, not happy. I can't believe that you're letting people buy your scripts just so they can open parabot and see that it's outdated... And even when it's up to date to date, half the features dont even work. You could simply list the script as broken or outdated and then people wouldn't buy it, but obviously you don't care and don't have the time mate.

jkeetlar can still be found and is very active in parabots slack!

aswell as lord (who is very good at responding) via slack.

@koers. lord is working to push an update on lordkillingpro that will allow to drink pots and keep going.  it costed you like 3$, honestly you've spent more on a night out at taco bell.

although i agree with you. you paid for something that was suppose to work. Things do take time. and lordkillingpro used to work flawlessly. - i am confident it will be fixed within the month.

6 hours ago, sexpert said:

jkeetlar can still be found and is very active in parabots slack!

aswell as lord (who is very good at responding) via slack.

@koers. lord is working to push an update on lordkillingpro that will allow to drink pots and keep going.  it costed you like 3$, honestly you've spent more on a night out at taco bell.

although i agree with you. you paid for something that was suppose to work. Things do take time. and lordkillingpro used to work flawlessly. - i am confident it will be fixed within the month.

I don't care about the money, just annoying they let people purchase outdated scripts that don't do what they are supposed to

On 08/04/2018 at 9:16 AM, koers1 said:

I've been waiting over a week myself, bought killing pro and it worked for like half an hour and then dreamscape was updated. It doesn't drink restores or use soulsplit like it is supposed to... Which is one of the only reasons i got the script. @Lord are you going to fix this? If not give me a refund, you're advertising shit your script doesn't even do and im not gonna pay for that. Has nothing to do with the dreamscape update either.. Update the script and fix the issues with drinking restores and using soul split or give me a refund mate, not happy. I can't believe that you're letting people buy your scripts just so they can open parabot and see that it's outdated... And even when it's up to date to date, half the features dont even work. You could simply list the script as broken or outdated and then people wouldn't buy it, but obviously you don't care and don't have the time mate.

22 hours ago, Bottingisamazing said:

What happened to other staff like JKteelar? Why is Lord admin now? Lord, You gotta keep up the good work mate! :D

12 hours ago, koers1 said:

I don't care about the money, just annoying they let people purchase outdated scripts that don't do what they are supposed to

Dreamscape should now be updated! I'm really sorry for the delay I have been really really busy with work. 

7 hours ago, VeryDank said:

you can't, lord was only one fixing and updating parabot but hes gone

I havent gone, I have changed jobs and been on vacation. Dreamscape is now updated. Thank you for your patience